Card Factory selling Christmas cards ALREADY

Found 20th Aug 2014
6 more sleeps til school is back...wherever did those 8 odd weeks so. Yet card Factory are selling. Christmas cards and gift bags already. Waaaaay too soon if you ask me. It's not even August bank holiday yet. Is it just me thinks it's Waaaaay too soon.
Community Updates
MiscCard
21 Comments
Disgusting.
Pandamansays

Disgusting.

lol.
I worked for Clintons once and believe it or not, people start asking when are the Christmas cards coming in July....
They've had them in since June in my local!
Banned
[insert sarcasm here] Yaaaaaaayyyyy Christmas [/end sarcasm here]

But really it's not even cold yet ! Baker Ross have Xmas sale already though ( http://www.bakerross.co.uk/christmas/christmas-sale) and I am sure I had an email the other day for somewhere else online that had started stocking christmas stuff.
My son ended up thinking that Christmas was before Halloween because the Christmas stuff appeared in the shops first!
miikeyblue

They've had them in since June in my local!

Tell them you would rather have a pint.
its not like they have a use by date
chocci

its not like they have a use by date

Well :lol
Only 6 more sleeps? oO my daughter dosent go back for another 2 weeks!
Home bargains already have some xmas decorations for sale.
I went to Holland one year and came across a Christmas shop doing brisk business in May in Den Haag. I also came across a all year round Christmas shop in York last year that was also doing well, especially with overseas tourists..
iAmLegendFam

I worked for Clintons once and believe it or not, people start asking … I worked for Clintons once and believe it or not, people start asking when are the Christmas cards coming in July....

Clinton has already got Xmas gift sets of Yankee Candles out already groan
jase.2

Clinton has already got Xmas gift sets of Yankee Candles out already groan

Any cigars ?
Yes I was in Clintons last week and saw the Xmas cards in there. I had to ask myself 'are they in a sale from last year's stock?' and then realised (silly me) they are for this year's Xmas. oO
They are late - Selfridges opened their Christmas Shop two weeks ago!
dailymail.co.uk/new…tml
robertsclark

They are late - Selfridges opened their Christmas Shop two weeks … They are late - Selfridges opened their Christmas Shop two weeks ago!http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2715671/Merry-Christmas-Department-store-opens-festive-floor-142-shopping-days-left-Santa-comes-town.html

What a joke.
sorry ppl but Im well excited. I can't wait for Christmas this year. I've done quite a bit of shopping, ordered a new tree, I also did hampers etc via park. ......
Bring it on
thanks for the heads up op
its so you can buy them now and start saving up for stamps.
That and I also saw some back to school adverts on TV and shops on the 25th July

oO
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants