Expired

card making craft sites, cheap please??????

9 replies
Found 22nd May 2009
i have used a few sites on the net for my card making supplies but wondered if anyone knew of any cheap ones, i need alot of things all different,
thanks
amanda x x

9 Comments

where do you live cos there is a great cheap shop in \Fareham with stacks of nice quality stuff really cheap...

Boyes usually have loads of cheap card making stuff ,Yorkshire Trading has a good selection and Home Bargains have cheap sets sorry don't know anywhere on the net

Have you tried Clever Cuts?

Hi - what were you after in particular - I know loads of online shops?? I'm a card maker and scrapbooker and I spend too much money on it!!!!

WHSmiths have a 3 for 2 on craft stuff at the moment, and a few items in their clearance. Easy to get carried away though, spent £22 on there yesterday!

Lakeland used to be good for craft stuff but they have stopped doing it.

Some people I know use QVC, say they have cheap stuff, but not used them myself so not sure.

Ebay can be good as well

Original Poster

i have visited home bargains, they do have nice cheap things yeah, thanks for that, i willl have another look tomorrow, i have been after scrap book making things at the mo, like backing paper, stickers ect ect, i am just starting out really, got basic knowledge.
i bought lots last month from mad about cards.com which were brilliant, just after some other sites really.
thanks for your advice x x x

This is a children's site but I find they do some fantastic bits which are a little different:

bakerross.co.uk/?sr…7SA

Try artymiss

artymiss.co.uk/

Check out the postage costs though as rules have changed since I last used it but their sales are brilliant.
Also:
[url]www.docrafts.co.uk[/url].
Good ideas and projects available-also some lines available on the net but you can also locate your nearest stockist, lots of hints and tips.

Have you checked out:[url]createandcraft.co.uk?[/url] Channel 22?

Another store to try is 'The Range' they seem to be nearly everywhere but where I live!

Original Poster

wow, this site is ace, yeah its for kids but i would love soing all these things and i am 28, haha.
gonna put an order through, brilliant prices, thanks

gonna look at the rest now, thank you all for posting links for me x x x

d-j mitch;5289582

This is a children's site but I find they do some fantastic bits which … This is a children's site but I find they do some fantastic bits which are a little different:http://www.bakerross.co.uk/?src=ADWORDS&gclid=CKLNwPruz5oCFReA3godixs7SA

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974
    4. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…11

See more discussions