Groups

Card paying problems today!

So did anyone else have a problem paying for anything today? I for one did in yo sushi and got a nice 45% discount from the manager after having to wait for 30mins and spending the last bit of cash i had in my wallet!
    bbc.co.uk/new…962

5 Comments

Yeah in Morrisons earlier, all manual card payments

Think of us poor checkout workers, I work in Sainsbury's & it was mental around 2pm the payment system decided to go down for like 45minutes(longer than BBC say). We had big queues for the cash machines. Started off going slow then just started declining cards!!

starsparkle2311

Oh I bet you were pleased to finish work today then.

Yes I was!

i was in Sainsburys and it only came to nine pounds but card was declined, they asked me for cash, I had about 5.50 thats all but they said that will do, RESULT

Original Poster

Yeah people were just offering Yo Sushi whatever they had and they were taking it, the problem was for at least 3-40 mins before we sorted our bill though people were still there sorting it out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …157383
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1321
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764529
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1744

See more discussions