18 replies
Found 11th Mar
3 adults
Really struggling to find one at a reasonable rate

18 Comments

Premier Inn great rates.

Original Poster

Premier Inns all fully booked

Are you there to see Coldplay that night. Most of the hotels are full or their prices are sky high for that night. Are you travelling by car too Cardiff.

Original Poster

Yes, We are seeing Coldplay and yes travelling by car

There are vacancy's at the Heritage park hotel which is a 20min drive from Cardiff for £70 for 2 adults and then another room for £70 for a single room. Another alternative is to book a 6 berth caravan at Trecco Bay Porthcawl from monday to friday for £286 then there wont be any rush to arrive/leave on the day of travel. Or you could make a short break away from the monday-friday and its only about 25 min drive into Cardiff.

Just checked the Heritage park again and they have a room for 3 adults for £105

Try The Angel Hotel, Cardiff

village hotel just outside Cardiff. Bus stop across the road.

Or there is the a superior room for 3 adults with breakfast going at the Court Colman Manor Bridgend which is less than 20 mins from Cardiff and is right by junction 36 of the M4.

I have stayed at Future Inn before, seems to be just under 100 for 3 adults...

webtrawler

Or there is the a superior room for 3 adults with breakfast going at the … Or there is the a superior room for 3 adults with breakfast going at the Court Colman Manor Bridgend which is less than 20 mins from Cardiff and is right by junction 36 of the M4.

The price for this room is £140 for the 3 of you

wowbiggy

I have stayed at Future Inn before, seems to be just under 100 for 3 … I have stayed at Future Inn before, seems to be just under 100 for 3 adults...

I think you mean £100 each person

webtrawler

There are vacancy's at the Heritage park hotel which is a 20min drive … There are vacancy's at the Heritage park hotel which is a 20min drive from Cardiff for £70 for 2 adults and then another room for £70 for a single room. Another alternative is to book a 6 berth caravan at Trecco Bay Porthcawl from monday to friday for £286 then there wont be any rush to arrive/leave on the day of travel. Or you could make a short break away from the monday-friday and its only about 25 min drive into Cardiff.

heritageparkhotel.co.uk/parkdeanholidays.co.uk/wal…htm

was going to say the Copthorne but it is coming up as £1995 for one night (12 July) - ?

webtrawler

I think you mean £100 each person

​When i initially searched came up total price, 93.40, but now is coming up 300, so i guess room has now gone.

joesmum

was going to say the Copthorne but it is coming up as £1995 for one night … was going to say the Copthorne but it is coming up as £1995 for one night (12 July) - ?

The prices are crazy when there is something happening in Cardiff. Like over £1k per person per night for the UEFA Champions League final in June.

Original Poster

Thank you so much for all your replies and the effort. Given me lots to look at tomorrow
Edited by: "woody64" 11th Mar

Consider driving to Newport if nothing arranged yet. I did for a U 2 concert & got the train into Cardiff. Only takes 12 or 13 minutes & you may get a much better hotel rate.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128
    2. New bladerunner1959
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70562
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2684

See more discussions