Cardiff v Swansea

Banned
ive get a free £25 bet from stanjames for betting on the national.
i dont really follow these teams so whos the best one to bet on.

19 Comments

Banned

Cardiff

Banned

i would seriously save it for another bet, it doesnt have to be used on this game does it?

Cardiff should win and they are at home.

Local Derby....

It's got draw written all over it - I've gone for 1-1 :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

i dont have to use it but just want rid, ill forget about it in a couple of days

Banned

newyork52;4831014

i dont have to use it but just want rid, ill forget about it in a couple … i dont have to use it but just want rid, ill forget about it in a couple of days

there is football on tomorrow?

Yeah man utd vs aston villa and cardiff vs swansea.

Original Poster Banned

i was going to put it on the man u game, but the odds dont look too good at 2/5

whats the cardiff odds?

Original Poster Banned

6/5 not great but better than the man u ones

Go for a 1-0 win for the jacks (Swansea) safe bet

massive derby

2-2

smallkiwi;4831471

Go for a 1-0 win for the jacks (Swansea) safe bet

+1

Swansea till I die
I'm Swansea till I die
You know I am, I'm sure I am
I'm Swansea till I die

Jack army!!! :viking:

And I'm going!

Not bet on the result cos heart will rule head :-D

If you must bet on this match id stick it on Ross Mccormack (cardiff) to score at anytime during the game at odds of 6/4

I reckon you should do a double , man utd and cardiff safe as houses trust a Barnsley fan .:thumbsup:

hutchir9;4832046

I reckon you should do a double , man utd and cardiff safe as houses … I reckon you should do a double , man utd and cardiff safe as houses trust a Barnsley fan .:thumbsup:

Nah, Man Ure / Everton double :thumbsup:

AberBargoed;4831004

It's got draw written all over it - I've gone for 1-1 :thumbsup:

Bah - it was all going so well until 87 minutes!

myaser88;4831473

massive derby2-2

Spot on fella :thumbsup:

jase.2;4831872

If you must bet on this match id stick it on Ross Mccormack (cardiff) to … If you must bet on this match id stick it on Ross Mccormack (cardiff) to score at anytime during the game at odds of 6/4

Spot on again :thumbsup:

I went for 1-1 with Scotland to score first, ah well.

Sad to see yet more coin throwing, as poor a referee as Mike RIley is he didn't deserve that. (The penalty looked more than iffy though - probably ruined your trip back to Swansea Blaster!)

AberBargoed;4836975

Bah - it was all going so well until 87 minutes!Spot on fella … Bah - it was all going so well until 87 minutes!Spot on fella :thumbsup:Spot on again :thumbsup:I went for 1-1 with Scotland to score first, ah well.Sad to see yet more coin throwing, as poor a referee as Mike RIley is he didn't deserve that. (The penalty looked more than iffy though - probably ruined your trip back to Swansea Blaster!)

You can say that again. Would have been happy with a point before the game however on the bus back, it felt like we lost. Couldn't see the pen at the time as it was at the other end but have seen tv replays since and what a joke! Not allowed to head the ball anymore eh??
And as for the coin incident. Typical Cardiff scum :x

That aside, a great game and very well policed!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions