Groups
    EXPIRED

card/Jiffy bags online DVD size

I'm looking for the cheapest place to get card/jiffy bags online. I prefer the card ones that I pick up from Merlins 8 for £1 but I also get the poundland 8 for £1 jiffys when I am near one. Both methods means I get inconsistent supply. Anyone know of an online alternative?

8 Comments

macro packaging - use them for all my ebay stuff:thumbsup:

i buy mine from xs packaging there on ebay and have there own ebsite dont have link at moment.
    i get about 200 for £21.99 and free delivery.
    you can buy less at slightly less value and more at better value.
    blessings richard.

xspackaging.co.uk/pro…=20
    they have gone down in price by the looks of it £8.99 per 100!!!

by the looks of it they have lowered prices and now have delivery charges.but still the best deal i have found online.

you can get free sheets of bubblewrap from the loose fruit and veg boxes at tesco. i always come home with a couple of peices.

Original Poster

Thanks for replies everyone. Think I'll give Macro a go as they are the cheapest

Original Poster

Superstarbeejay;1463927

Thanks for replies everyone. Think I'll give Macro a go as they are the … Thanks for replies everyone. Think I'll give Macro a go as they are the cheapest

Just worked out that they aren't the cheapest at all as their prices exclude VAT so I'm going with XS.

i have a boxfull of them sitting in an airing cupboard. used them back in my "backup" dvd selling days. will dig em out and stick em up on the sale section
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover66
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46
      3. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      4. Iptv814

See more discussions