Groups

Cards Against Humanity sold 30000 boxes of bull **** @ $6 to people on black friday "guffs" but what`s the pooest thing youve regretably bought?

general question

37 Comments

Original Poster

mine was a over sized bright orange jacket i looked like a life boat.

Banned

I have no idea what the reference in the OP is.
    Can you elaborate?

Original Poster

Villa

I have no idea what the reference in the OP is.Can you elaborate?

whats the worst item you`ve bought

Villa

I have no idea what the reference in the OP is.Can you elaborate?

cardsagainsthumanity.com/ its a card game, not that bad at all and can be quite funny in a twisted way, the ones who get butt hurt by it are the ones who take life too seriously.

I bought that hamper from Harrods thinking that at £20K it would have some decent Brown Sauce. How wrong I was.

Original Poster

IamMT

I bought that hamper from Harrods thinking that at £20K it would have … I bought that hamper from Harrods thinking that at £20K it would have some decent Brown Sauce. How wrong I was.

brown sauce or red sauce now there's a debate

Thank you to OP for knowing the difference between bought and brought.

You would have had the grammar police on you're case had you got the one wrong.

seedbot

I think it is possible for each to happily coexist in this world. Just not on the same plate.

"Only a clown mixes red and brown."

Original Poster

IamMT

I think it is possible for each to happily coexist in this world. Just … I think it is possible for each to happily coexist in this world. Just not on the same plate."Only a clown mixes red and brown."

alas i am a clown i mix the 2

Mail order brides. Sent them all back. Even the ones that were actually female

Original Poster

seedbot

alas i am a clown i mix the 2

Only on bacon sarnies

harlzter

Thank you to OP for knowing the difference between bought and brought.You … Thank you to OP for knowing the difference between bought and brought.You would have had the grammar police on you're case had you got the one wrong.

yes you would have.... your not you're!

Banned

harlzter

Thank you to OP for knowing the difference between bought and brought.You … Thank you to OP for knowing the difference between bought and brought.You would have had the grammar police on you're case had you got the one wrong.

"You're"? Or "your"? X)

the one wrong

Yep or is it Yup?

Once 'purchased' some Doggie Poo bags but had no Poo in them, thought they were the Canine Lucky Bag....very disappointed.

Edited by: "Likely2" 17th Dec 2014

stuarthanley

yes you would have.... your not you're!

zinctrumpet

"You're"? Or "your"? X)

If only catching flamedeer was as easy as it was to reel you two in

I knew someone would bite the bait.

@OP is it pooest or poorest you mean? as either work here.
    Edited by: "harlzter" 17th Dec 2014

seedbot

BBQ or fruity if its for a bacon buttie.
    Tip: when making a baking buttie try spreading mayo on one of the bread slices, they go together lovely.

Original Poster

harlzter

@OP is it pooest or poorest you mean either work here.

I`ll stick with pooest,it just feels right
    Edited by: "seedbot" 17th Dec 2014

Original Poster

harlzter

BBQ or fruity if its for a bacon buttie. Tip: when making a baking … BBQ or fruity if its for a bacon buttie. Tip: when making a baking buttie try spreading mayo on one of the bread slices, they go together lovely.

sounds good I`m getting peckish now

Banned

What about buying a 1p coin off ebay for 1p, for collection only. Pretty poo purchase I reckon.

seedbot

I`ll stick with pooest,it just feels right

Pooest is a great word and was being used as far back as 2004:

cambridge-news.co.uk/Fun…tml

Original Poster

zinctrumpet

What about buying a 1p coin off ebay for 1p, for collection only. Pretty … What about buying a 1p coin off ebay for 1p, for collection only. Pretty poo purchase I reckon.

would probably cost you more to sell it, poo deal for you and the seller not cellar.

Original Poster

Likely2

Pooest is a great word and was being used as far back as … Pooest is a great word and was being used as far back as 2004:http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Fund-educate-Chinas-pooest/story-22456965-detail/story.html

heart warming story, nice article

harlzter

If only catching flamedeer was as easy as it was to reel you two in If only catching flamedeer was as easy as it was to reel you two in :DI knew someone would bite the bait.

. Of course you did.

Banned

seedbot

whats the worst item you`ve bought

Season Ticket in the Doug Ellis Stand for the last 3 miserable years.

Original Poster

Villa

Season Ticket in the Doug Ellis Stand for the last 3 miserable years.

least you`re still in the prem, you are still in the prem?

Banned

seedbot

least you`re still in the prem, you are still in the prem?

Does playing 'League 1 quality' football affect the answer in some way?

Original Poster

Villa

Does playing 'League 1 quality' football affect the answer in some way?

My team are in the chumpionship so I cant really say ewt

Original Poster

harlzter

BBQ or fruity if its for a bacon buttie. Tip: when making a baking … BBQ or fruity if its for a bacon buttie. Tip: when making a baking buttie try spreading mayo on one of the bread slices, they go together lovely.

Do you have the recipe for a baking butty?

seedbot

Do you have the recipe for a baking butty?

I'd like to place the blame for that on auto correct buy as I did it from my laptop it wasn't, just me being a dingbat.

Original Poster

harlzter

I'd like to place the blame for that on auto correct buy as I did it from … I'd like to place the blame for that on auto correct buy as I did it from my laptop it wasn't, just me being a dingbat.

Don't worry I'm fluent in dingbat , knew exactly what you where on about. Thought you where trying to lay a trap for the grammar police

I love Cards Against Humanity.

And I caught a flamedeer!

Original Poster

eklynne

I love Cards Against Humanity.

My son's played it, and thinks it's fun. Is it worth investing in some card's to play after Christmas dinner?

Original Poster

eklynne

And I caught a flamedeer!

gold I hope

seedbot

My son's played it, and thinks it's fun. Is it worth investing in some … My son's played it, and thinks it's fun. Is it worth investing in some card's to play after Christmas dinner?

Depends on the company? Are your guests witty, up for a laugh people? It's not for kids. Or prudish aunts...

Original Poster

eklynne

definitely not prudes Depends on the company? Are your guests witty, … definitely not prudes Depends on the company? Are your guests witty, up for a laugh people? It's not for kids. Or prudish aunts...

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions