Carers Cinema Card

Found 27th Jun 2009
Just a quick question -

I have the CEA card that gets a carer in free at the cinema with the person they care for. I have got some ODEON vouchers and am wondering if I can use them at the same time (e.g. pay for 1 ticket with vouchers and still get the other person in free)

Cant see why I couldnt, but wanted to check first

9 Comments

i should think so - disabled people are entitled to use vouchers too - it would be the same as anyone using a voucher it shouldn't negate the validity of the CEA card

I think so best to give them a call and check, i know cineworld do as you can have an unlimited film account with them and carer still gets in free

I've also used a carers card with Orange Wednesday, so I would think so.

rose_cat_jr;5606885

I've also used a carers card with Orange Wednesday, so I would think so.

What did you have to pay? With both the card and orange you have to buy one to get one free did you both get in for free?

Both got in for free.

Thats great wish i could handle crowds

Original Poster

rose_cat_jr;5609921

Both got in for free.

Seriously? I wouldnt have the guts to try that one! What cinema was it, and did the question it at all

kelly_o_fanatic;5613860

Seriously? I wouldnt have the guts to try that one! What cinema was it, … Seriously? I wouldnt have the guts to try that one! What cinema was it, and did the question it at all

It was the Cineworld at Rubery in Birmingham. No reason why you shouldn't take advantage of Orange Wednesday just because you are using a CEA card. They have never questioned it, I've done it more than once.
Post a comment
@
    Text