Groups
    EXPIRED

Caribbean Beach holiday for under £1500

Hello all

I am wanting to go on holiday over Easter with my girlfriend. We are both school teachers so we have to go on the weekednd of the April 4th. We want somewhere quiet and hot. I would love a nice beach and warm sea too. We have got a maximum of £1500 for 2 weeks. All inclusive is ideal!!

Is this completely unrealistic?

Please help me find something....

9 Comments

Depends where you want to fly from, but Thomas Cook have 2 weeks inclusive to Fuerrteventura for £1568 from Gatwick.

Where do you want to fly from?

How about 5 nights in Vegas for £563 each?

Its not all inclusive but its an ok hotel on the strip!

expedia.co.uk/pub…id=

Original Poster

Thanks, I'd like to fly from somewhere in the north, Manchester, leeds etc etc

Original Poster

mamamia7;4267395

2 weeks in the algarve..portugal from loads of nice hotels to choose … 2 weeks in the algarve..portugal from loads of nice hotels to choose from...£418 per person.http://www.directline-holidays.co.uk/searchResultsL2.cfm?xmlID=xml3BB1EB710FB235C5F276E0D66A11E93F&&DESTCODES=FAO&DEPTCODES=LON&DT=04/04/2009&DAYSLATER=0&NIGHTS=14&FRM_ROOMSREQUIRED=1&FRM_ADULTSROOM1=2&FRM_CHILDRENROOM1=0&BOARDBASES=RO,SC,BB,HB,FB,AI,FI&ST=&destinationID=104

Do you think it will be hot enough to relax on the beach and go in the sea? I've never been to Portugal??

early 20 c in april

Mexico
    there are some awsomw deals to Mexico
    loads to see and if you want hotels are brilliant
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?39
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2853
      3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1021
      4. Is this a Nespresso capsules compatible machine?11