Groups

carling cup final tickets...

Has anyone managed to get any tickets for the carling cup final?

i've looked everywhere but theyre such a rip off, and they wont even sell to red members on the arsenal site. so annoying!!

8 Comments

Yes thanks

Original Poster

smithyp1

Yes thanks

so lucky! i wanna go and my boss keeps hassling me that i have to work unless i get tickets i keep putting it off but theres only so long i can go without him making a cut off point!

stephen2k5

so lucky! i wanna go and my boss keeps hassling me that i have to work … so lucky! i wanna go and my boss keeps hassling me that i have to work unless i get tickets i keep putting it off but theres only so long i can go without him making a cut off point!

You can have mine, £2k ok?

Original Poster

smithyp1

You can have mine, £2k ok?

na im alright thanks. i dont have any where near that to spend on tickets lol! wouldnt wanna be sat with a load of brummies anyway :-p if i have to, i'll watch it at work in 3D to make me feel "like im at the game" sigh!!

stephen2k5

na im alright thanks. i dont have any where near that to spend on tickets … na im alright thanks. i dont have any where near that to spend on tickets lol! wouldnt wanna be sat with a load of brummies anyway :-p if i have to, i'll watch it at work in 3D to make me feel "like im at the game" sigh!!

Will be a waste of time turning up anyway mate, just to see them lose .....
    Edited by: "smithyp1" 17th Feb 2011

As were not in it i can only class it as a

[img]t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu0AM56nZXS1h07ImWKIVxbNHaCGZADQqQd0cmaXIRVvFzTENI[/img]

been offered 3 tickets from different sources now but can't make it due to work.

Banned

transit

As were not in it i can only class it as a … As were not in it i can only class it as a [img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu0AM56nZXS1h07ImWKIVxbNHaCGZADQqQd0cmaXIRVvFzTENI[/img]

To be fair, I'd have thought after 35 years without a cup, the above would be hailed a success.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***519
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047120
      4. word association Game73944493

See more discussions