Carling Cup Semi Final 1st Leg - Blackburn Vs Aston Villa *Spoilers*

Should be a good game tonight, 8 O'Clock Kick Off

34 Comments

Original Poster

Is this on ITV ?

iNSOMANiAC;7539010

Is this on ITV ?

Doubt it as BBC & Sky have the rights

Edit: According to BBC website its on Sky Sports 1, and highlights on BBC Two

Saw BFS on SSN yesterday.....looks like a man who's weary and dispirited....can only see one winner of this tie!!

I think the 2nd leg is on normal telly - can't remember if it's itv or bbc though.

Original Poster

Sky sports will do for me !

I would hope a nice easy win for the Villa.

0-2 for me (it's Blackburn v Villa btw)

Thu 14 Blackburn v Aston Villa (8.00pm)
    7.30pm Carling Cup
    Sky Sports 1 and HD.

Blackburn are at home iNSOMANiAC ...........

Banned

smithyp1;7539094

Thu 14 Blackburn v Aston Villa (8.00pm) 7.30pm Carling Cup Sky Sports 1 … Thu 14 Blackburn v Aston Villa (8.00pm) 7.30pm Carling Cup Sky Sports 1 and HD.Blackburn are at home iNSOMANiAC ...........

You need to forgive him! He has the imminent moving of his near neighbours on his mind! :w00t:

Original Poster

guv;7539159

You need to forgive him! He has the imminent moving of his near … You need to forgive him! He has the imminent moving of his near neighbours on his mind! :w00t:

Its a very stressful time, its the Anniversary this year, 100 years that Manchester has been a United free zone and we dont want them back anytime soon !

Original Poster

Im going for a minor cup upset with Blackburn winning 2-1 in this leg

Banned

2-2 for me

Original Poster

Blackburn striker Jason Roberts misses out with a knee injury, while there are doubts over Benni McCarthy (back) and Gael Givet (head).

El-Hadji Diouf is suspended after being sent off in Rovers' 3-1 FA Cup third-round defeat at Villa Park.

Villa recall several players rested for that game, including Stiliyan Petrov, Richard Dunne and Gabriel Agbonlahor, while James Milner (foot) is fit again.

Back-up goalkeeper Brad Guzan could continue his run of cup appearances.

Villa 2-0 winners for me.

Cant see Blackburn scoring, Villa should wrap up the tie tonight

Gonna stick a fiver each on 0-2 1-2 both 11/1

Got a sneaky feeling of a Blackburn win, 2-0 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I hope they at least put up a fight they were truly dreadful against City, I want another match like last nights thriller !

Original Poster

Waheyyyyy Dunney boy ! how long before the own goals start flying in for the Dunney monster

Original Poster

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="black"]Game on ![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Banned

blackburn to win 4-0

dog_cop;7544753

blackburn to win 4-0

You are meant to confiscate the drugs.............not take them. :shock:

Banned

Syzable;7544777

You are meant to confiscate the drugs.............not take them. :shock: … You are meant to confiscate the drugs.............not take them. :shock:

got some spare .. mates rates :whistling:

Original Poster

There's noone there ! Semi final of a cup and Blackburn fans havent turned up, pathetic.

dog_cop;7544798

got some spare .. mates rates :whistling:

Excellent............can i resell them on here? Contact Us job? :-D

iNSOMANiAC;7544819

There's noone there ! Semi final of a cup and Blackburn fans havent … There's noone there ! Semi final of a cup and Blackburn fans havent turned up, pathetic.

I've been thinking that about the African Cup as well.........stadiums always look really sparse.

Banned

Syzable;7544827

Excellent............can i resell them on here? Contact Us job? :-D

:gift:

Banned

only the leeds cup games make it to tv

every one so far

I fear it's gonna be a dull one - we'll settle for not loosing - this 2 leg thing sucks a bit.

Villa goal - Milner

sounds like a good one too

Villa goal: Stunning counter-attack by the visitors - and it actually … Villa goal: Stunning counter-attack by the visitors - and it actually starts from one of Brad Guzan's unconvincing punches. From the edge of their own box, Stewart Downing flicks the ball on to James Milner who canters over the halfway line and towards goal before laying off to Downing. Milner then continues his run into the box and is all on his own to slot in Downing's cross. Brilliant.

Original Poster

It wasnt a bad goal, Blackburn have nothing I cant see them scoring

Original Poster

Ooooo Pederson hit the post, nearly 1 a piece !

we're hanging on - typical!

we do tend to hang on well though & we're happy not to loose really with the 2nd leg being at our place. shame really that has stopped us trying to kill off the game.

Original Poster

worto03;7546083

we're hanging on - typical!we do tend to hang on well though & we're … we're hanging on - typical!we do tend to hang on well though & we're happy not to loose really with the 2nd leg being at our place. shame really that has stopped us trying to kill off the game.

lose man lose !

Original Poster

Blackburn are winding me up now, theyve had a load of chances to score this second half but its as if they dont want to !

lost my £10 then :cry:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?29134
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846161
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio22

See more discussions