Expired

Carling Pay Per Inch

Found 1st Jun 2016
"Between a spectacular save and a wonder goal the difference is only a matter of inches. We know inches count off the pitch too, so we’re helping fans upgrade their experience by giving away Samsung TVs, for the price of their screen size. So a forty inch TV will set you back forty quid."

A limited number of Samsung televisions: 40", 43", 48", 55" and 65" will be made available through the Carling 'Pay Per Inch' Promotion website.

A series of six (6) separate sales (the "Sales") shall take place between 5 June 2016 to 6 July 2016 (the “Promotional Period”) on the following dates and times – Sale 1: 5 June 2016; Sale 2: 12 June 2016; Sale 3: 19 June 2016; Sale 4: 26 June 2016; Sale 5: 3 July 2016 and Sale 6: 6 July 2016. All Sales shall commence at 19.00pm on the date of the Sale and shall close when all televisions for that Sale date are sold out.

The Carling 'Pay Per Inch' Promotion is offering you the opportunity to purchase one of 925 Samsung televisions during the Promotional Period. Sale 1 (150 Samsung televisions will be available); Sale 2 (150 Samsung televisions will be available); Sale 3 (150 Samsung televisions will be available; Sale 4 (155 Samsung televisions will be available); Sale 5 (155 Samsung televisions will be available) and Sale 6 (165 Samsung televisions will be available).

Only one Samsung television per household may be purchased as part of the Carling 'Pay Per Inch' Promotion.

To participate in a live Sale, enter your name, email address and telephone number and click through to enter the Sale. You will have the opportunity to see an image and description of the current Samsung television on offer. If you wish to make a purchase then you should select ‘pay now’ before you are redirected to the Ebuyer payment site.

Model Numbers: Samsung HG40ED450, Samsung HG43ED690, Samsung HG48ED690, Samsung HG55ED690U, Samsung HG65ED890U
Community Updates
533 Comments
Thank you
Thanks
Cheap as chips but NOT a free to enter competition
Original Poster

Cheap as chips but NOT a free to enter competition

Well.. it IS free to enter, but if you win you have to pay to get your hands on a TV! (at a considerable discount)
Edited by: "Mattbu" 1st Jun 2016

Well.. it IS free to enter, but if you win you have to pay to get your … Well.. it IS free to enter, but if you win you have to pay to get your hands on a TV! (at a considerable discount)

Technically it is not a competition it's a sale
Original Poster

Technically it is not a competition it's a sale

Does that make the lottery a sale and not a competition as you have to buy a ticket?

Does that make the lottery a sale and not a competition as you have to … Does that make the lottery a sale and not a competition as you have to buy a ticket?

it makes the lottery a lottery but as I HAVE NO INTENTION of splitting hairs with you IF you want to enter then enter
end of story ,,BYE
Edited by: "FITCHET" 1st Jun 2016
Original Poster

it makes the lottery a lottery as but I HAVE NO INTENTION of splitting … it makes the lottery a lottery as but I HAVE NO INTENTION of splitting hairs with you IF you want to enter then enterend of story ,,BYE

Good bye
So that"s it then Mattbu ! FITCHET ! Has spoken! And FITCHET will NOT listen to "CRAP".
Mmm not sure if it is a comp or a sale! Thanks anyway.
Sounds alright. Might lift spirits if England flop in the Euros again.
These tvs are 'commercial' model tvs , designed for the hospitality market... But still worth a go
Original Poster

So that"s it then Mattbu ! FITCHET ! Has spoken! And FITCHET will NOT … So that"s it then Mattbu ! FITCHET ! Has spoken! And FITCHET will NOT listen to "CRAP".

It was his/her decision to participate in the discussion, I merely replied to the stated comments!
Original Poster

Mmm not sure if it is a comp or a sale! Thanks anyway.

Not sure either. Well it's at least a "deal"
Original Poster

These tvs are 'commercial' model tvs , designed for the hospitality … These tvs are 'commercial' model tvs , designed for the hospitality market... But still worth a go

Good spot. Still a good spec - probably why details available online are a little sparse!
anyone spotted where you actually register?
Original Poster

anyone spotted where you actually register?

Don't think you can just yet - give it until the weekend prior to the first day of the sale/comp
Anyone get one of the 40" TVs? I missed out even though I was sat waiting for it!
Hah typical, I was waiting to get a 55" TV but my internet went down briefly just after the 43" ones went! Oh well, try again next week.

Anyone get one of the 40" TVs? I missed out even though I was sat waiting … Anyone get one of the 40" TVs? I missed out even though I was sat waiting for it!

Same here, it was only when I refreshed my browser that I saw the sale was over.

Hah typical, I was waiting to get a 55" TV but my internet went down … Hah typical, I was waiting to get a 55" TV but my internet went down briefly just after the 43" ones went! Oh well, try again next week.

Did you have to refresh your browser at all?

Did you have to refresh your browser at all?

I don't think so - I didn't have to refresh to see the 43" sale after the 40" finished. However they were selling out so fast I reckon if your browser happens to load a sale a second or so late then you'd have no chance.
i managed to click the buy button as the counter went down but the page just refreshed saying all gone
I got one of the 55" TV's. Amazed!
Managed to bag a 43" clicked as soon as it popped up as missed out on the 40", sale went very quickly though. Delivery on Tuesday
I got one of the 40" ones
Original Poster
Congrats guys on bagging those TVs! I missed out on the sale as I was driving at the time.. I'll wait for next week

I also bagged a 55" -

I got one of the 55" TV's. Amazed!

got to be a load of (*£!*
Got to be in it to win it, heat added reindeer
When can I play my bamboozle card ?
whats the catch?
I can confirm that his is definitely worth it - I did it last night, and managed to get a 55" inch, 4K curved Samsung worth £999 for £55 delivered - I got my dispatch email about 20 minutes ago.8)

From what I can tell, they're not the usual models that are sold to the public. The info I found on mine says they are usually sold to high-end hotels for fancy rooms.

whats the catch?

No catch. You click the buy button the quickest, you get to buy that tv. Thats it

I can confirm that his is definitely worth it - I did it last night, and … I can confirm that his is definitely worth it - I did it last night, and managed to get a 55" inch, 4K curved Samsung worth £999 for £55 delivered - I got my dispatch email about 20 minutes ago.8)From what I can tell, they're not the usual models that are sold to the public. The info I found on mine says they are usually sold to high-end hotels for fancy rooms.

Is there any trick to being first? I tried yesterday and despite thinking I was very quick I didnt get there in time.

Is there any trick to being first? I tried yesterday and despite thinking … Is there any trick to being first? I tried yesterday and despite thinking I was very quick I didnt get there in time.

I used a laptop and a mobile at the same time - my mobile loaded the page about half a second quicker than my laptop (make sure your date and time are network updated, or it will be out). Once I realised where the 'buy' button was after the smaller screens, I went all track & field on it before the 55" appeared, and boom!
Link to the TV specs if anyone was interested: payperinchtv.com/

40 inch Samsung: Samsung HG40ED450

43 inch Samsung: Samsung HG43ED690

48 inch Samsung: Samsung HG48ED690

55 inch Samsung: Samsung HG55ED890WB

65 inch Samsung: Samsung HG65ED890WB

I can confirm that his is definitely worth it - I did it last night, and … I can confirm that his is definitely worth it - I did it last night, and managed to get a 55" inch, 4K curved Samsung worth £999 for £55 delivered - I got my dispatch email about 20 minutes ago.8)From what I can tell, they're not the usual models that are sold to the public. The info I found on mine says they are usually sold to high-end hotels for fancy rooms.

Congrats to you
Heat added
What?!

That's in my diary!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants