Groups

Carlisle...

Going to Carlisle tomorrow for

Carlisle vs Hartlepool

where is the best place to park? thanks

10 Comments

You will be lucky to find anywhere as the football park is on main road into town just off motorway and theres loads of side streets with houses.

But thats your best bet to park in a side street with houses but beware you get the drunks coming out after a game over the path and wont be that respectful

in the refuse tip thats the best place in carlisle lol

cheepaschippies;3303883

in the refuse tip thats the best place in carlisle lol

was only a joke before i get linched

Carlisle is nice if you are a teenager or below 21 since its full of students, take aways and bars otherwise its bad as it has a reputation of being full of people on drugs(steer clear of city centre in evening) and even the local newspaper site is full of locals on the message boards saying they hate it.

But yeah nice if you are under 21 since it has nice pubs and a great art college/uni(though low ranking)

I take it you are a hartlepool supporter, what do you think to kevin kyle, he lives round the corner from, well he did until he went on loan to hartlepool from coventry

Original Poster

yep im a pools supporter. Kevin Kyle tries but lacks something i feel (dunno what) so far id rate him 8/10...

What team you support?

Banned

i prefer war

vengod;3304673

yep im a pools supporter. Kevin Kyle tries but lacks something i feel … yep im a pools supporter. Kevin Kyle tries but lacks something i feel (dunno what) so far id rate him 8/10...What team you support?

I support rangers, but i live near to the Coventry's Ricoh ground

Original Poster

tmcghee;3306315

I support rangers, but i live near to the Coventry's Ricoh ground

Ahhh right

coventry didnt like Dimi Konstantopolous

Original Poster

The Rugby Club and the Lakeland Gate - These apparently let away fans park there....

close to the ground?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions