carnival games on the R4

Banned
Not working, only updated card the other week, is this one of the newer games that wont play on R4, theres enough room on card and it working on the dstt

9 Comments

Just use your original cart of the game ;o)

I will download and install on an R4 and test it out for you around 9pm. Unless some other nice wee soul can do it for you before then?

I have the same problem too, it starts to load up then comes up with some sort of error.

Have you downloaded the new updates on the R4 website? I had this problem with Wall.E then once i had the new updates it worked fine

Original Poster Banned

callan/eva;3034839

Have you downloaded the new updates on the R4 website? I had this problem … Have you downloaded the new updates on the R4 website? I had this problem with Wall.E then once i had the new updates it worked fine

yes a a week or so ago,

no worries, transeferred him onto the dstt now, sick of all this mucking about everytime we add a new game

This game needs to be modified before it will work on the R4, I had the same trouble, will see if I can find the link!!

Edit.gbatemp.net/ind…830 works with most games that need patching.
A bit complicated but was worth it!

If you want the modified game file pm me your email address & I will try to send you it.

hi !
i bought this 3g contract 18th months contract with the option of canceling it after 6 months.but now 3g is refusing to cancel my contract.i heard that sally has got the screen shots of that particular offer.would you plz forward me the screen shots so that i can challenge them.
thanks

Original Poster Banned

whose sally?

sorry sassie

Original Poster Banned

well even now you have my name right, i still have no idea what you are on about, sorry
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions