Groups
    EXPIRED

Carp fishing gear

hello i am geting in to carp fishing.

i am looking for any cheap deals going around for anything to do with carp fishing
    also what is the best mag to sign up 2 and is there any deals on the mags

tryed the search btu all i get is post where people have typoed and put carp insted of crap lol

thanks for looking and hope u find what i need :P

thnaks
    mark

8 Comments

speak to your local independent shop. Lots will do big disconts if you buying a nice set up

OH asks where you located??

tesco.com/clu…nes

IMprove your coarse fishing is what OH used to buy and only £11 in club card vouchers.

But OH says if you specifically want carp there are good magazines out there

Original Poster

located in nottingham, can u ask other hald if carp uk or total carp any gd

Davism;4904454

located in nottingham, can u ask other hald if carp uk or total carp any … located in nottingham, can u ask other hald if carp uk or total carp any gd

OH says really good tackle shops near you and total carp is ok. OH says look on yell.com for tackle /fishing shops

Also the set up inargos are not bad if you want something cheap to start out with, depends what you wnat really

Original Poster

alright tell him thanks

braught 2 carp rods on thurs used them thurs night all the way to this morning days and night,
    crisend them well got me 6 car all double figs higest of 19 and 2 breem 1 18 pound and 1 just under 10 pound nice specimen, gunna go to dragon carp near me and speake with them see what i can haggle out of them

argos are selling some reasonable starter rods and accessories ( i got some stuff for my son).

heres a link to a site if you make ya self a member they will help you and if you can get ya self down to the lakes theres plenty of people that will help you out.....
    a1pits.co.uk/

ps theres plenty of biguns in there to...check the photos...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Most cushioned running trainers?33
      2. Quality "Pro" Android Apps - List your Favourites and Share with the Commun…22
      3. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      4. Cordial....11

See more discussions