Groups
    EXPIRED

Carpet Clean Help

Hi you guys. You are all always v helpful and knowledgeable so I'd appreciate any help anyone could give.
    My front room carpet is cream (bought before my daughter was born!) and i am ashamed to admit but it needs a jolly good clean, has anyone hired a carpet cleaner before and was it any good? Thanks so much in advance.

7 Comments

We used to but it cost £100, they do a good job but you can buy an upright cleaner from ebay for £50 which is what we did & now we just clean our carpets ourself.
    You'll be glad you made the investment if you have a little one on the loose

stgeorge;2432507

We used to but it cost £100, they do a good job but you can buy an … We used to but it cost £100, they do a good job but you can buy an upright cleaner from ebay for £50 which is what we did & now we just clean our carpets ourself.You'll be glad you made the investment if you have a little one on the loose

£100 to hire a carpet cleaner? We have hired these in the past from a couple of places and only cost about £15 a day and if you hire them on Saturdays you get them until the Monday for the ame price.

LJM;2434303

£100 to hire a carpet cleaner? We have hired these in the past from a … £100 to hire a carpet cleaner? We have hired these in the past from a couple of places and only cost about £15 a day and if you hire them on Saturdays you get them until the Monday for the ame price.

They did clean our whole house! Besides why not offer some help of your own then smart a**e!!

The Vax Rapide does an excellent job on average stains and cleans well, our VAX V-026 RAPIDE is a godsend with a 2 year old in the house.

i use a rug doctor the priced i last paid was 25 pound a day,but i avef ount it cheeper at morrison i think price is as follows between 16 to 18 pound a day jus cnt remember,but if u got it out on the wekkend deal i think its20 or 25 from fri till monday and its the best on market at dat price b n q r still the old price at 20 to 25 a day if dats n e help to u m8..................

stgeorge;2435168

They did clean our whole house! Besides why not offer some help of your … They did clean our whole house! Besides why not offer some help of your own then smart a**e!!

No need for that. Thought we were talking about hiring a carpet cleaner and if it did a good job. NOT getting someone in to do it - Smart a**e.

I've never hired one before, I have had people in to do it, for £35 but I wasnt that impressed, and I bought a Vax Large Cylinder thing but am unimpressed with that too. My cream carpet is only 3 years but since getting a puppy last year (also have 4 & 6 boys) we've had a couple of accidents and I think im just gonna have to get a new carpet, sensible one this time!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348
      2. Royal Mil track and trace77
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814465
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553766

See more discussions