Found 31st Aug 2008
does anyone know what the cheapest carpet is fully fitted?? and where i can order from
its for a whole house

1. Ask
  2. Carpet
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Carpet
3 Comments

Carpet right will come out and give you a free quote, worth getting a load of quotes in before you commit to anything

Also if you are having a whole house worth then you should ask them for a further discount. You can usually get at least an extra 10% off at carpetright, and that's even off their sale items

most large retailers like carpetright charge cheaper sometimes for carpets and add a premium onto the extras-ask for a breakdown and you will see?
The cheapest way i have found is to buy the carpet from a big shop and get a private fitter from the paper who wil charge a lot less.
Either that or we have a small shop in Warrington who does a great deal as he doesnt overcharge for the extras and i can always get a discount.
Take your sizes into shops and see the difference..i found our big stores which are supposd to be expensive were cheaper than carpetright(Ena Shaw and Bartons, St Helens) oh and they had quality carpets one roll of specials too which were like £30m carpets for like £10...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2688
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564109
    3. 3 Spotify family places available33
    4. EA shuts down Visceral Games.68

See more discussions