Groups

Carpet Stain Remover, Anyone recommend anything?

Got a cream carpet (as you do) and its dark in places just wondered what i can use with a bit of elbow grease?

6 Comments

You know in asda where they rent the rug doctor. Well they will asell you the cleaning fluid without the machine.
    We found it very good. They have a spray on spot remover too which is excellent.:thumbsup:
    It was much better than 1001 and all that.

I Have Cream Carper Too Bought Several Foams As My Wee Puppy Likes To Leave A Mark When He Escapes Upstairs - The Best Think I Have Found And Was Only Last Week Is A Jml Product With A Speacial Sponge It Took Out The Accident And Also Removed Previous Stains Others Have Failed To - Im Not Sure Of The Name But I Think My Husband Bought It In Instores - Its Jml

Have a look at these reviews. I've found Vanish, Ozclean and 1001 products very good in the past (see my avatar!)
    dooyoo.co.uk/hou…er/

Original Poster

thanks i think im gonna give this 1001 a whirl and see how we get on seeing as theres no asda within 10 miles of me, were dominated by tescos!

I think the best option is to keep on top of it so to speak!

I'm always spot cleaning with Astonish carpet & upholstery cleaner.

depending on what the carpet is made of, and what the stain is will depend on what product to use.

i find just a tiny bit of dluted biological washing liquid (like for clothes) is enough to remove most stains!

hth
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions