Ask

Groups

8 Comments
How does one clean a carpet.
rimalpatel00710/05/2020 22:55

rimalpatel00710/05/2020 22:55

There’s companies that washes them depending on the size of ur carpet got mine washed £4.5 per meter I think. It actually came back very clean and smelt very nice.
I don’t know if it would suit your needs but you can rent rug doctor carpet cleaners from places like b&q, supermarkets, Johnson’s, timpsons, the range. We used one to spring clean the house and liked it so much we bought one.
We bought the vax one that the advertised on tv for 249.99 with the “free” steam mop. It is brilliant. Far better than any rug doctor I’ve used. The various settings are really good. The upholstery cleaner tools are brilliant. Cleaned up the car interior and our sofas brilliantly.
fearghalg11/05/2020 10:05

We bought the vax one that the advertised on tv for 249.99 with the “free” …We bought the vax one that the advertised on tv for 249.99 with the “free” steam mop. It is brilliant. Far better than any rug doctor I’ve used. The various settings are really good. The upholstery cleaner tools are brilliant. Cleaned up the car interior and our sofas brilliantly.

You’re spot on! We got this the other week & have no complaints!
Ebay perhaps?
Amazon Warehouse.
Thanks all
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions