Expired

Carphone Warehouse giveaway? Any purchase over £4.99 wins a prize

Found 7th Nov 2017
My fullest apologies if this is the wrong place, feel free to vote cold but I couldn’t see this posted yet so I thought why not.

Carphone Warehouse are currently doing a giveaway where you can claim a prize if you spend at least £4.99 or enter a fixed term contract agreement from them.

These are the following prizes:
-3 month Tastecard
-x1 Odeon Cinema Ticket
-£3 Starbucks Gift Card
-JBL T450BT Wireless Headphones
-£1,000 cash
-Samsung QE55Q8CAMT 55” QLED TV
-£10,000 cash
-Mini Cooper 3-Door Hatch
-£100,000 cash

Of course chances are you’d get one of the first three prizes so I’ve worked out some numbers to give a better idea if you’re saving anything.
-Tastecard are offering 60 days of membership for £1 (it’s typically £6.99 monthly)
-Odeon Adult Ticket for Thor: Ragnarok costs £8.75 in London
-Starbucks £3 gift card? Self-explanatory
-Wireless Headphones cost £39.99 on JBL’s website (T450BT Model)

Here’s a page of Accessories that cost £4.99: carphonewarehouse.com/acc…tml

For those who might ask, ‘Can I not just return the product after I receive my prize?’, website says the following: We reserve the right to withdraw your prize if your purchase is returned in full

However with that being said, I don’t know if you could return the product and repurchase it if you are unhappy with your prize. That might be a loophole so please leave a comment about that.
Community Updates
6 Comments
If I spend 4.99 exactly will it work?
Also, link?
So not a free competition
Is it online or in store?
Apologies, I initially posted this as a deal but admins thought Competitions was the better place. Here’s the link: carphonewarehouse.com/spe…tml
My receipt had 2 numbers with a slash in between next to Red, both 9 digits long for some headphones I bought. Neither number worked.
anyone know of a solution?
thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions