Expired

Carphone Warehouse Live Chat

19 replies
Found 2nd Sep 2013
Was on the Carphone Warehouse website and was asked if I wanted speak to one of their advisors in a Live Web Chat.
There isn't a link on their website that allows you to have a Live Chat, so if anybody needs it the link is below in the first comment.

Only works Monday to Friday, 9-5.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

Original Poster

Edited by: "Canary0500" 6th May 2014

The live chat is dead!

Original Poster

Sorry, it might only be available 9-5, or it could be a bad link.

Original Poster

Canary0500

Sorry, it might only be available 9-5, or it could be a bad link.

Working Now

I got banned for being too lonely oO

hello I applyed for a contract a contract phone but they said they can't send it out yet untill i call 0845 655 5050 and I don't have the credit to call so what can I do ?

beckijane23

hello I applyed for a contract a contract phone but they said they can't … hello I applyed for a contract a contract phone but they said they can't send it out yet untill i call 0845 655 5050 and I don't have the credit to call so what can I do ?

This isn't the live chat, you realise that right?

I won a new phone and tablet a few days ago but the phone is on contract but I would rather just use my Pay as You Go sim. It says the phone has a minimum one month contract what does this mean? Do I just get a free month then start paying after that? I just want to use my Pay as You Go sim so is there any way I can get off the contract.

Banned

sancho1983

This isn't the live chat, you realise that right?

X)

OMG care phone ware house are crap

Hello i buyed an xpira u and it don't switch on I've still got the box and the invoice so how can i sort this out ?? Reply ASAP

navpreet

Hello i buyed an xpira u and it don't switch on I've still got the box … Hello i buyed an xpira u and it don't switch on I've still got the box and the invoice so how can i sort this out ?? Reply ASAP

Again, you know this isn't Carphone Warehouse right?

Original Poster

navpreet

Hello i buyed an xpira u and it don't switch on I've still got the box … Hello i buyed an xpira u and it don't switch on I've still got the box and the invoice so how can i sort this out ?? Reply ASAP

Take it to your local CPW store, even if you bought online, they might be able to quickly fix it for you on the spot or advice you on what to do.

hello. is there a live chat link for carphone wearhouse? ino there is but i cant find it..
my partner was on it befor too. help me out

beckijane23

hello I applyed for a contract a contract phone but they said they can't … hello I applyed for a contract a contract phone but they said they can't send it out yet untill i call 0845 655 5050 and I don't have the credit to call so what can I do ?

go home and rethink your life

also send some money to me

Original Poster

ssharkey94

hello. is there a live chat link for carphone wearhouse? ino there is but … hello. is there a live chat link for carphone wearhouse? ino there is but i cant find it..my partner was on it befor too. help me out

This link should take you to the Live chat for Carphone Warehouse.

THANKS OP this helped me a lot

Hi
How can cancelit my order from carphone waarehouse?

Original Poster

haro

HiHow can cancelit my order from carphone waarehouse?

You can use the live chat link in the 1st comment. This link should also help.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person11
  2. MacBook33
  3. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members22
  4. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58

See more discussions