Carphone Warehouse / O2 disconnection address

If you need to disconnect / terminate a O2 contract with Carphone Warehouse (e2save), you should "write" to the following address giving 30 days notice. Beforehand, call O2 @ CPW - 08000490049 (select app. options to O2 section) and get a refernce number.

Disconnections
Ref: 1006
PO Box 345
Unit 19
Southampton
SO30 2NR

6 Comments

Hi, just want to confirm that the above disconnection address is still correct (as of Oct 2009)
I spent a good 20 mins on hold today so I could obtain this,... id like others to save themselves from the annoyance
and expensive of this premium phone call but you do need to speak to them to get a Ref No. - which you put in the cancellation letter
also the letter need to be sent recorded delivery, or them *wont* get it.
this letter is giving 30 days notice to end your contract, so send it at the beginning of month 11 of a 12 month contract,
if it is too near the end, they will charge you for any time you go over.

I had a heart attack last year on the phone to CPW. You don't see them use that in their TV advertising Campaign.

It was over my o2 contract £50 a month that was up by 2 months but according to them was not.

been with carphone for 3 years, but their customer service is absolutely shocking. they will always claim they never receive your cash back request (every time i have to give them the recorded letter ref)

the other problem is their technical help...ideally you would speak directly to o2 etc who can resolve things like voicemail password resets, whereas carphone can't...they can only pass on your request which just wastes time

anyway...DO NOT pay their premium numbers - use this: 0800 049 0049 and use the menus for customer services

surprisingly you aren't kept on hold for anytime at all on this number...wonder why?!

:santa:

golucky;6509335

Hi, just want to confirm that the above disconnection address is still … Hi, just want to confirm that the above disconnection address is still correct (as of Oct 2009)I spent a good 20 mins on hold today so I could obtain this,... id like others to save themselves from the annoyance and expensive of this premium phone call but you do need to speak to them to get a Ref No. - which you put in the cancellation letteralso the letter need to be sent recorded delivery, or them *wont* get it. this letter is giving 30 days notice to end your contract, so send it at the beginning of month 11 of a 12 month contract, if it is too near the end, they will charge you for any time you go over.

Thanks for that golucky,......hopefully you've saved me a lot of hassle. :thumbsup:

Address still correct as of 30/12/09.

Spent 5 mins on the phone to disconnect if you clearly state to them that nothing they will do will change your mind.

Disgraceful customer service, glad to be rid.

This sounds like such a simple question.

But what should one put in this letter, and how should you phrase it?

This bunch of criminals are useless, I really hope this letter finally gets me out of contact with this joke of an organisation.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767372
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions