Carphone Warehouse return policy?

Got a new phone cheap as old one is having problems recognising sim card at times

Its a T250i and the phone was cheap, looks ok but problem is the speaker is crap

I can barely hear people on the other end of the line when I ring, and when I switch on speakerphone its a lower volume than with it turned off and I cant hear person on other end at all

Also unless im sitting at home with everything off I cant hear the person on other end, was up town before and couldnt hear.

I dont think the speaker is broken as the ringtunes are loud as are the key press sounds.

Was just worried they will just say its my own fault.

5 Comments

Banned

is it a pay as you go? or contract

Original Poster

Pay as you go but it was sim free

Banned

ryouga;2946875

Pay as you go but it was sim free

have you used the pay as you go sim that came with it, and when did you buy

Original Poster

sassie;2946912

have you used the pay as you go sim that came with it, and when did you … have you used the pay as you go sim that came with it, and when did you buy

Its sim free i.e came with no sim just used my old one, only bought monday but have taken off the screen protective film. and used it.

Banned

i would go back to the store and tell them you are not happy with the phone as its cack, im not sure of their returns policy, but when i spoke to cs once at cpw about a pay as you go phone they said even if purchased in store you can return it with a certain amount of time, maybe give cs a phone and explain see what they say about it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bearded chat1224
    2. Tower Hill - Explosion reported..11
    3. One thing you've forgotten1721
    4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407243

See more discussions