Groups
    EXPIRED

Carphone warehouse staff discount

Anyone know the staff discount or perks of working for CPW please, I have got the job but don't start till another 2 weeks and I dont really want to ask them this just yet

Thanks

13 Comments

I hate carphone warehouse and they hate me

Well done though
    Edited by: "Mrs.Z" 30th Oct 2010

Original Poster

Mrs.Z

Well done :DFor contract lines you get 50% off the line rental and any … Well done :DFor contract lines you get 50% off the line rental and any phone cost - for PAYG/sim free you get 30% off

:O are you joking?!?! 50% of contracts?

james_lfc

:O are you joking?!?! 50% of contracts?

Sorry you read before I edited - I am tired, frustrated with carphone warehouse and Vodafone but shouldn't wind people up

I'm sure a friend said it was 50%

Original Poster

Does anyone know this then please?

I've heard it depends on which network you choose as the networks all offer Carphone Warehouse staff different discounts for different networks.

Original Poster

livingthelife07

I've heard it depends on which network you choose as the networks all … I've heard it depends on which network you choose as the networks all offer Carphone Warehouse staff different discounts for different networks.

This sounds like it makes sense, I've just turned 18 and still at college but its only a temp job for the christmas period ( unless they keep me on * fingers crossed * )

Do you think these discounts apply if I'm only temp ?

james_lfc

This sounds like it makes sense, I've just turned 18 and still at college … This sounds like it makes sense, I've just turned 18 and still at college but its only a temp job for the christmas period ( unless they keep me on * fingers crossed * )Do you think these discounts apply if I'm only temp ?

No I dont think they do, you have to be there for a certain amount of time before you qualify for discount so unless you get taken on after the temp work im pretty sure you wont get anything. Il ask and try to find out for you.

i work for CPW, majority of there discount is through Best Buy. Contracts: 30% on orange, and i think its 40% for iphone..They have a virgin media offer on and napster too!

Original Poster

Cool cheers

Hi,
    So do people who work at Best Buy get discounts for mobiles through Carphone Warehouse?

Thanks.

Putting it simply,
    CPW employees get 50% off Orange SIM-ONLY contracts.
    You also get SIM-FREE phones for cost price.
    iPhone have NO discount.

Best Buy Europe employees are free to use the discount as employees have a Best Buy Europe Discount card anyway, not a CPW one.

Orange 40% off but 30% on iPhone
    O2 30% iPhone only but you also get two friends and family
    Virgin media £33 full package home phone/50mb/andxxl tv
    Accesories instore cost +5%
    Pay as you go phones 30% off
    And random specials all year . Hope that helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires33