thanks in advance

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Banned

doesnt look like it from description 24 months as well

sure you can find similar with o2 and unlimited browsing

I've been looking at a few deals offered by them, and unfortunately, their offers do exactly what they say on the tin, and nothing else!
Their tariffs are exclusive and NOT the same as the ones offered by the networks themselves.
Extra £5-7 a month for unlimited internet as a bolt on im afraid.

Original Poster

casparwhite;5795595

doesnt look like it from description 24 months as wellsure you can find … doesnt look like it from description 24 months as wellsure you can find similar with o2 and unlimited browsing

o2 are not doing the n97 I don't think mate

Orange are offering 500mb on the dolphin £35 24 month deal so you might be able to ring them and ask if this is available when you buy the hand set elsewhere .

Original Poster

casparwhite;5795595

doesnt look like it from description 24 months as wellsure you can find … doesnt look like it from description 24 months as wellsure you can find similar with o2 and unlimited browsing

££ JASE ££;5795599

I've been looking at a few deals offered by them, and unfortunately, … I've been looking at a few deals offered by them, and unfortunately, their offers do exactly what they say on the tin, and nothing else!Their tariffs are exclusive and NOT the same as the ones offered by the networks themselves.Extra £5-7 a month for unlimited internet as a bolt on im afraid.

Ah right thanks for clearing that up ,I went in phones4u today and they was offering free phone 1200 mins and unlimited texts and Internet on a 24 month contract for £45

Banned

seems no o2 ur right. best i found was £40 a month 1200 mins x network ultd texts ultd internet on vodafone £90 quidco

edit:extra 300 mins and ultd landline calls included if bought online so 1500 mins 4 mobiles etc

Original Poster

casparwhite;5795756

seems no o2 ur right. best i found was £40 a month 1200 mins x network … seems no o2 ur right. best i found was £40 a month 1200 mins x network ultd texts ultd internet on vodafone £90 quidcoedit:extra 300 mins and ultd landline calls included if bought online so 1500 mins 4 mobiles etc

Sounds the best one so far that cheers ,is that on the voda site?

Banned

mark halsall;5795876

Sounds the best one so far that cheers ,is that on the voda site?

yeah theyve got n97 free on front page click it and you can choose deal, make sure you check topcashback and quidco...... it was 45 its a fiver off

Original Poster

casparwhite;5795974

yeah theyve got n97 free on front page click it and you can choose deal, … yeah theyve got n97 free on front page click it and you can choose deal, make sure you check topcashback and quidco...... it was 45 its a fiver off

Thanks

will have another think because I've got 6 months left on me iPhone contract at £45 so if I was to end that contract it would cost me £270 and I should get around £300 for me iPhone so it should be a straightish swap decisions decisions lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions