EXPIRED

Carphonewarehouse T&Cs help needed

Hi all

I ordered 2 phones at the end of September from the carphonewarehouse. I need to download the cashback terms and conditions relating to the deals so I can claim but the deals I got are not listed on the site. I have just e-mailed them for the second time to try to get help and I'm waiting for a response but I'm started to get nervous.

I was hoping on of you might have the T&Cs for the offers and could e-mail me a copy. I would really appreciate it.

The deals I get were

LG U880 video talk and text 10months free on a 12 month contract

and

LG U880 video talk and text 12months free on a 12 month contract

Thanks

Pete

2 Comments

Well, they are all online ]here. However, I can't see anything matching your deals.

Original Poster

kemot1984

Well, they are all online ]here. However, I can't see anything matching … Well, they are all online ]here. However, I can't see anything matching your deals.

Thanks kemot1984

I have looked there and can't find the deals I subscribed to. I know it's not me as I have a order confirmation e-mail that states 10 months free with an LGU880 and one that states 12 months free with an LGU880 and none of the T&Cs on their site are for 10 months and 12 months free with an LG U880.

I am pretty sure that these deals were posted on hotukdeals as bargains. Did anyone else take one of these contracts out?

Thanks

Pete
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2238
    2. What an absolute disgrace2154
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22

See more discussions