Found 1st Apr 2010
Hello! I just bought a Carrera Impetus bike off of my mate for £28, just wondering if anyone has heard of it, and if i was a good buy? Seemed like a deal to good to be true for me! It says on a little sticker, 'made for halfords', and the cheapest carrera on there is £140, so yeah, just anyone know if it was a good deal or not really?

Thank you!

1. Misc
  2. Carrera
4 Comments

Banned

thats probably what you would pay second hand for a bike. so long as its in good condition, do all the gears work smoothly, any damage to paintwork? any cheap add ones to replace the stuff like seats?

Original Poster

It all looks fine! The frame has some little bits on it if you know what i mean, but if i use it, it will get like that anyway. The gears are fine, I road it home today and it was sound, the seats a bit damaged but i can sit on it

Banned

antman101;8264474

It all looks fine! The frame has some little bits on it if you know what … It all looks fine! The frame has some little bits on it if you know what i mean, but if i use it, it will get like that anyway. The gears are fine, I road it home today and it was sound, the seats a bit damaged but i can sit on it

not such a great deal, as you need a seat (15 quid or so) I got around 25 quid for my trek mountain bike that was near perfect....

Original Poster

I should be okay with a seat, my other bikes seat was alright, so i might just take it off that if it starts hurting my bum! Thanks for your reply!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox 360 Games with Gold33
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
    3. heart rate monitor fitness watch11
    4. Amazon account for Alexa only33

See more discussions