What is going on this year with Celebrities

R.I.P Carrie

117 Comments

Banned

RIP

May the force be with her

gutted! she's a legend

awful news, rip. this year gets worse and worse

Dear Lord in Heaven - My Childhood love has died R.I.P. my Princess ...

Banned

grooty

Dear Lord in Heaven - My Childhood love has died R.I.P. my Princess ...

You & me too

Well Carrie & Jennifer Beals
    Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 27th Dec 2016

&£@%# you 2016
    RIP princess. May the Force be with you.

rip in piece

Seriously sad news....2016 just couldn't let us have the final week in peace, in the past week we've lost:
    George Michael
    Liz Smith
    Rick Parfitt
    Richard Adams
    And now Carrie Fisher
    Edited by: "nathan3007" 27th Dec 2016

Seriously in shock here the quicker this year ends rip Carrie

Ffs

nathan3007

Seriously sad news....2016 just couldn't let us have the final week in … Seriously sad news....2016 just couldn't let us have the final week in peace, in the past week we've lost:George MichaelLiz Smith Richard Adams And now Carrie Fisher

hotukdeals.com/mis…833

thewongwing101

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/status-quo-rick-parfitt-died-2584833

How did I forget that? Shame on me

This news really hit me hard R.I.P Carrie.

Banned

FantasyDeals

This news really hit me hard R.I.P Carrie.

Last week I downloaded the whole of the Star Wars movies to watch... It wont be the same watching now..

YouDontWantToKnow

Last week I downloaded the whole of the Star Wars movies to watch... It … Last week I downloaded the whole of the Star Wars movies to watch... It wont be the same watching now..

I know

I knew that was it when they said what had happened.

15 mins of CPR probably left her severely brain damaged, they don't really tell you that cpr survival rates aren't that high especially when further therapies aren't available.

My MiL had a heart attack, my wide performed CPR for ages until ambulance arrived eventually they got her heart started again but she never came back. She just had a blank look in her eyes & kept looking around the room, they said she had brain damage & she was suffering internal microfits.

She had treatment discontinued & with 48 hours she died.

I suspect this is basically what happened here too. My heart goes out to the family especially her daughter.

2016 can **** off

George Michael
    Liz Smith
    Richard Adams
    Caroline Aherne
    Rick Parfitt
    David Bowie
    Prince
    Victoria Wood
    Mohammed Ali
    Alan Rickman
    Gene Wilder
    Kenny Baker
    Aston Yelchin
    Carla Lane
    Ronnie Corbett
    Paul Daniels
    Frank Kelly

Stop taking the good guys & collect the trash like Trump & Farage
    Edited by: "Rich44" 27th Dec 2016

YouDontWantToKnow

Last week I downloaded the whole of the Star Wars movies to watch... It … Last week I downloaded the whole of the Star Wars movies to watch... It wont be the same watching now..

​Why? Was she going to be watching with you?

Banned

Gollywood

What a strange thing to say..

No. I was going to watch them all with the kids.

Rich44

I knew that was it when they said what had happened. 15 mins of CPR … I knew that was it when they said what had happened. 15 mins of CPR probably left her severely brain damaged, they don't really tell you that cpr survival rates aren't that high especially when further therapies aren't available. My MiL had a heart attack, my wide performed CPR for ages until ambulance arrived eventually they got her heart started again but she never came back. She just had a blank look in her eyes & kept looking around the room, they said she had brain damage & she was suffering internal microfits.She had treatment discontinued & with 48 hours she died. I suspect this is basically what happened here too. My heart goes out to the family especially her daughter.

That happened to my husband . He never regained consciousness and died within an hour of withdrawing treatment . You've got two or three minutes tops

Gollywood

Really?

Her poor mother - we are supporting go before our kids

I fear she may not be the last of 2016....the grim reaper has been really busy this year, wish he would take the trash

Rich44

I knew that was it when they said what had happened. 15 mins of CPR … I knew that was it when they said what had happened. 15 mins of CPR probably left her severely brain damaged, they don't really tell you that cpr survival rates aren't that high especially when further therapies aren't available. My MiL had a heart attack, my wide performed CPR for ages until ambulance arrived eventually they got her heart started again but she never came back. She just had a blank look in her eyes & kept looking around the room, they said she had brain damage & she was suffering internal microfits.She had treatment discontinued & with 48 hours she died. I suspect this is basically what happened here too. My heart goes out to the family especially her daughter. 2016 can **** off George Michael Liz SmithRichard AdamsCaroline Aherne Rick Parfitt David Bowie PrinceVictoria WoodMohammed AliAlan RickmanGene WilderKenny BakerAston YelchinCarla Lane Ronnie Corbett Paul DanielsFrank KellyStop taking the good guys & collect the trash like Trump & Farage

​Dont forget Ron Glass

Absolutely loved her when I was a kid in those films so sad and gutted at this news, she was so young and full of life still even at 60 to be cruelly taken away like this! :'-(

grooty

Her poor mother - we are supporting go before our kids

That's easy, just do more cocaine than your kids.

https://media.giphy.com/media/U2TIYVi06mOeA/giphy.gif

jamierichardson129

​Dont forget Ron Glass

​And Zsa Zsa Gabor

Thought they should've gotten rid of her character instead of a certain other one from Force Awakens (don't mean to sound disrespectful; I said at the time she looked and sounded awful)

People die fact

YouDontWantToKnow

What a strange thing to say.. No. I was going to watch them all with the … What a strange thing to say.. No. I was going to watch them all with the kids.

no strange, just funny

very sad news though from a huge star wars fan

RIP Carrie.
    Heaven is Alderon.
    May the Force be with you.
    Edited by: "SidSnot" 27th Dec 2016

I'm beginning to think this year is cursed. It's morbid but I have started keeping an eye on the news just to see who's going to be next in the few remaining days.

radium

I'm beginning to think this year is cursed. It's morbid but I have … I'm beginning to think this year is cursed. It's morbid but I have started keeping an eye on the news just to see who's going to be next in the few remaining days.

And We got Trump becoming POTUS on January 20th

Regardless of celebrity deaths, 2016 has been easily the worst year of my life.

Brexit?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0tY0NcVQAASk6w.jpg

radium

I'm beginning to think this year is cursed. It's morbid but I have … I'm beginning to think this year is cursed. It's morbid but I have started keeping an eye on the news just to see who's going to be next in the few remaining days.

Get used to it I'm afraid, there will be a lot more to come in the following years, not only was there an explosion of "celebrities" from the 50's onwards due to media becoming at lot more available to us, the public, but the toll of the excesses of the 60's 70's and 80's will be coming home to roost for the party loving stars,i think its building up to a perfect storm of mortality for the heroes of our youth.

archer1204

And We got Trump becoming POTUS on January 20th

I don't see a problem with that and I don't see it has anything to do with the topic.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Spotify Family Premium share715
      2. word association Game73944490
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929

See more discussions