Groups

Cars 3 is coming! Yay!

Can't wait for Cars 3 to come out! My little boy will be so happy!

14 Comments

Thank you Gary is excited already
    https://67.media.tumblr.com/6e7b7fad0cd319b92b9526841a81a8bc/tumblr_n75k6hVHer1sy769zo3_400.gif
    Edited by: "Wongy110" 10th Dec 2016

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Thank you Gary is excited already

​haha! made the year i was born oO

Yay my little boy will jump for joy just knowing this can't wait for it to come out

bunny_boiler

June 2017, just a couple of artwork teasers about so far

Says it'll be more like Cars 1 than Cars 2 which is good, Cars 2 was crap.

Original Poster

biddilybah

There is a teaser trailer that was released a few weeks ago. Looks very … There is a teaser trailer that was released a few weeks ago. Looks very dark. oO

I think there will be a few tears

Original Poster

Rubisco

Oooh I don't know, I liked cars 2 just as much as cars 1, can't beat a bit of Michael Caine

Original Poster

My little boy collects all the die cast vehicles, has some rare ones too.....guess what I'll be buying next birthday and Christmas!

I want planes 3 lol

The Cars films are easily Pixar's worst so I can't see this being in any way good either. A good way to make shedloads of money through merchandising though.

Rubisco

Agree with you on that. Cars 2 was a disappointment after the first one. Almost as bad as Planes.

bunny_boiler

Oooh I don't know, I liked cars 2 just as much as cars 1, can't beat a … Oooh I don't know, I liked cars 2 just as much as cars 1, can't beat a bit of Michael Caine

Caine was the only one who made it watchable for me. Glad it's going back to the race track again personally.

Cars 1 is probs my favourite Disney film ever...Cars 2 was awful in my opinion. Hope Cars 3 is more like the 1st one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1014
      3. What would be HELL to you?1819
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291

See more discussions