Groups

"Cars are going to crash, people are going to die" read dis

Link below

what do you think?

10 Comments

Madness, and the government must be crazy..

sweden tried this and failed

Original Poster

don't think it will either

jasonrat;6227690

sweden tried this and failed

Actually they tried it and succeeded.
    50 years on and they are still driving on the right.

If they want to change it, then it is the only way of doing it. Of course there's going to be confusion for a while, but if it benefits the country in the long run, it can only be a good thing.

There's going to be problems here when we finally get forced to change from mph to kmph signage.

peodude;6228429

If they want to change it, then it is the only way of doing it. Of course … If they want to change it, then it is the only way of doing it. Of course there's going to be confusion for a while, but if it benefits the country in the long run, it can only be a good thing.There's going to be problems here when we finally get forced to change from mph to kmph signage.

Might as well do it all at once as no doubt they will then decide a few years later to change the side of the road we drive on.

I'd be interested to hear how the government are trying to get the message to everyone the country. It would only take one person not knowing/forgetting to drive on the wrong size and cause a pileup!

Banned

Imagine waking up and finding everyone driving on the other side of the road lol ahhh what a nightmare!

Original Poster

oldmanhouse;6228539

I'd be interested to hear how the government are trying to get the … I'd be interested to hear how the government are trying to get the message to everyone the country. It would only take one person not knowing/forgetting to drive on the wrong size and cause a pileup!

exactly.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28105
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions