Expired

cars in household meaning - car insurance ?

Found 6th Aug 2013
Hi, While I was quoting for my car insurance, it askes "How many cars are there in the household" - I live in a block of flats and there are many cars. do they mean how many cars in my flat or in the whole block ?

Thanks

17 Comments

Banned

Your household.

dbhoy

Your household.

This ^^^

In your flat.

Banned

:massivefacepalmsmileyrequired:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eqDWvvgG8m0/TqsakEbMKnI/AAAAAAAARw0/cZuKhyqAGWs/s320/GoodGrief-703274.gif

dimebars

:massivefacepalmsmileyrequired:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/AceGoober/Emoticons/FacePalm.gif

It would be funny if the OP lived in a high rise block of flats.. (_;)

[img]t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE2YHtFVJkFX6r5vFADIOgLcrCabjo9eahmjPiqFtRj9WN_uzp[/img]

Clearly it's the whole block as the risk increases with more cars so I can't see why so many cynics it's a perfectly logical Q

sowotsdis

Clearly it's the whole block as the risk increases with more cars so I … Clearly it's the whole block as the risk increases with more cars so I can't see why so many cynics it's a perfectly logical Q

Paying for your neighbour's car insurance?

I think this has to be a wind up - surely...

Banned

an all time low for ASK! oO

lmao

This is the end result of years of expensive ( for us ) education.

sowotsdis

Clearly it's the whole block as the risk increases with more cars so I … Clearly it's the whole block as the risk increases with more cars so I can't see why so many cynics it's a perfectly logical Q

Op was possibly winding us up but you are just plain stupid.

cars owned by family members who live in your flat.

Original Poster

Thanks for those who gave me the answers and I don't give a monkey for those who have answered cynical. I am sure there will be loads of people who wouldn't know this. There is no harm in asking and getting it clarified. And 1 more thing to remember is not everyone know everything !!

English might not have been OP's first language... You're obviously ignorant if this didn't come across your mind.
We're all oblivious to certain things, there are unknown unknowns i.e. Things you didn't know that you didnt know and you thought you knew.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants