Groups

Cartel? are they scammers?

i was reading on MSE about cartel and seriously, are the scammers? is this "mortgage deal" thing real?

please explain and help
    thanks

10 Comments

Original Poster

why do i always get a better response on mse

becuase you leave it more than 3 minutes before comming back to a topic?

ameliaejones;2784429

cause its been 6 mins wow :w00t:

Original Poster

i think if you'd given them £500 for nothing you'd b worried 2

helps if you give a bit more detail

Have You Suffered Financially Because of Your Mortgage, Secured Loan or Car Finance?

Cartel Client Review Limited helps you receive financial compensation as a result of invalid, unenforceable or fundamentally flawed consumer credit agreements. These include mortgage, secured loan and motor finance contracts. Working closely with solicitors, auditors and other professionals, Cartel Client Review provides a service designed to assist our Clients claiming a settlement within 6 to 12 months of their claim being accepted by our panel.

Cartel Client Review Ltd is regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities.
    Our authorisation number is CRM8663 and our registration is recorded on the ]Ministry of Justice website

Same thing as a no win no fee solicitor.......there is always a fee indirectly as they negotiate behind the scenes.

ameliaejones;2784429

ameliaejones;2784429

Then why bother posting here?

because mse is a money website and forum

HUKD is for deals in general. Its not rocket science

autolesbona;2785052

because mse is a money website and forumHUKD is for deals in general. Its … because mse is a money website and forumHUKD is for deals in general. Its not rocket science

What sort of dog is that, without being able to see it blown up it looks very Bichon like...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1227
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions