Groups

Cartoon HD not loading

Anyone else having problems loading Cartoon HD on Android?
    Or know how to get it working again?

Thank you

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

17 Comments

I know it frequently stops and starts working and have up on it a while ago.

Try clearing the cache in the app settings?

Stopped using it when they changed the privileges to access every file on your device and All your Internet activity

Never have this app installed if you go on banking, PayPal sites etc

chocci

Stopped using it when they changed the privileges to access every file on … Stopped using it when they changed the privileges to access every file on your device and All your Internet activityNever have this app installed if you go on banking, PayPal sites etc

​why what issues you experienced

What other ones are there for android apart from showbox

kodi is all you need. you can't cast but you can screen mirror.

nwressell

​why what issues you experienced

none but imo, its only a matter of time before they or some other app have a huge database of login info etc

you have to wonder why they massively increased the privilege levels. Why would they need access to all my wifi info, internet activity and every file on my device just to stream external content......

kodi is a far safer option
    Edited by: "chocci" 6th Nov 2016

megabox hd is good

also terranium tv thats on the appstore i think

Original Poster

kpearsoncj

megabox hd is good

Thanks for that. You wouldn't have a link for it would you?

Original Poster

fluff45

Try clearing the cache in the app settings?

Yes I might give that shot, thank you

Sacked the app in favour of a TV wizard box. Best decision as alot less hassle getting something to watch.

Original Poster

wolf47wolf

Sacked the app in favour of a TV wizard box. Best decision as alot less … Sacked the app in favour of a TV wizard box. Best decision as alot less hassle getting something to watch.

This seems interesting. Can you stream the same content as you would from say Showbox or Cartoon HD?

t4r

Thanks for that. You wouldn't have a link for it would you?

megaboxhdapp.com

Original Poster

kpearsoncj

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/terrarium-tv/terrarium-tv/terrarium-tv-1-1-2-release/terrarium-tv-1-1-2-android-apk-download/

kpearsoncj

megaboxhdapp.com

Thank you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32455
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047204
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767535
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941357

See more discussions