Groups

Cartoon HD/Google Pixel help

I use the Cartoon HD app to download TV shows to my HTC phone and then watch them offline (mainly when travelling to work), but i've now upgraded my phone to the new Google Pixel handset and none of the files seem to download properly.
    When I go on Windows Explorer they show that they should be mp4 files but the length of programme is 00:00 any thoughts why it would be doing this on the new Pixel but they download fine on my other android phone? Would also appreciate any advice/help on how I could resolve the issue

thanks

11 Comments

00.00 means you have nothing to play . it's failed to download or it's the start of a stream that's not working. I also think cartoon HD was removed from playstore ages ago.

What he said ^^

If you want to play stuff offline then bbc Iplayer will do it for free or Amazon prime tv if you a prime member. Or go the illegal route

download moviehd
    Edited by: "anthony212" 17th Jan

showbox.apk

Apk = malware in my book. Not a chance in hell I would load an apk on my phone never mind loading on a nice new pixel. Just my opinion based on listening to tech podcasts.
    Edited by: "wayners" 17th Jan

Lock the app in memory till the download has finished.

wayners

Apk = malware in my book. Not a chance in hell I would load an apk on my … Apk = malware in my book. Not a chance in hell I would load an apk on my phone never mind loading on a nice new pixel. Just my opinion based on listening to tech podcasts.

You do realise that APK is the file format to install all apps on to android, you just dont see it from Play Store

On a side note, the Google Pixel seems to be plagued with problems. Speaker crackles under certain conditions, calls dropping, microphone issues during calls, camera issues, display problems, OS locking up randomly, battery drain. Just thought should highlight these things to you. There have been other reports too and unfortunately it seems the speaker issue is hardware related.

I am returning my Pixel XL

wayners

Apk = malware in my book. Not a chance in hell I would load an apk on my … Apk = malware in my book. Not a chance in hell I would load an apk on my phone never mind loading on a nice new pixel. Just my opinion based on listening to tech podcasts.

APK = Android application package. You will already have installed them.

Yeah. I needed to get the apk for amazon as the playstore said my device was not supported. Common on xiaomi phones. I just here that an apk could contain malware. The rush to beat the official realise of the Pokémon go app by grabbing the apk, taken from any old site was supposed to of boosted the figures for infected devices. Malware seemed to be a problem rather than virus although the figures are low vs the amount of devises, but who knows. I don't. Just what I here from people that programme​ this stuff
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel Hero weight adjustment69
      2. I want some backless loafers for men44
      3. Phone "Upgrade"47
      4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854

See more discussions