Expired

Cartridge holder for N64 games?

Found 7th Apr 2014
Ello. I can't find anything to keep just the N64 games in.
Picked up a Nintendo, got about 20 carts, no boxes for them tho.
Anyone seen any, or maybe have such a thing to flog?
Community Updates
8 Comments
Looking to buy one?

Ask in sale/trade
Original Poster
Yep. Guess so
shoe box is pretty good size
Original Poster
Lol:D
cheers 451. They're already in one tho
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B0000326O8.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056662070_.gif

Try getting a cheap wire cd rack. Then cut out every 2nd wire frame and slot the cartridge in that. Make sure it's a V design so it should fit the cartridges if slotted in. I've not tried it myself but saw the image of the CD rack and came to the idea it may work.

You will need something a bit smaller than the image I posted, I only used it as a rough idea. But if you can get one which is a tiger V, it will be small enough to hold it?
Edited by: "kos1c" 8th Apr 2014
Original Poster
kos1c

Try getting a cheap wire cd rack. Then cut out every 2nd wire...

I didn't think of anything like this! I guess there'll be nothing that I want for 15 year-old cartridges! lol X)

Cheers!
Edited by: "jased1" 8th Apr 2014
The only other thing you can do is order cartridge holders from the USA which would cost a good penny for it. But they only hold like 6 or so, hopefully the CD rack idea works out for you.
Original Poster
kos1c

The only other thing you can do is order cartridge holders from the USA … The only other thing you can do is order cartridge holders from the USA which would cost a good penny for it. But they only hold like 6 or so, hopefully the CD rack idea works out for you.

Going with ya CD wire rack idea cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants