Carvery Voucher for Toby Carvery

8 replies
Found 6th Oct 2010
Got this out of yesterdays paper and wont make use off it. Will post on if anyone wants it. Its for Toby Carvery and will enable the holder to get a Carvery and ice-cream sundae for £5.25. You can use if for up to 6 guests on a single visit.

Offer valid until 23rd October. Not including Sundays and needs to be used before 6.30pm.

Let me know if you want it.

1. Misc
  2. Carvery
8 Comments

Banned

I think it is just an advertisement x x

Original Poster

It was in the Sun and states the voucher must be presented. If it was in the Sun it must be true!

Banned

leecroot

It was in the Sun and states the voucher must be presented. If it was in … It was in the Sun and states the voucher must be presented. If it was in the Sun it must be true!

Have a quick look on the toby website I think it is the same price x x

Original Poster

DLM

I think you get the ice cream free then with this voucher. I didnt see any reference to it on the site. But the meal was £5.25

DLM

The carvery is £5.25 on its own, this gives you a free ice cream sundae worth about £3.50

Banned

DLM

I think it is just an advertisement x x

it is..... And the coupon is on their website anyway!

Banned

guv

it is..... And the coupon is on their website anyway!

Ok, don't bother sending it lee (_;)

Banned

scoff

The carvery is £5.25 on its own, this gives you a free ice cream sundae … The carvery is £5.25 on its own, this gives you a free ice cream sundae worth about £3.50

the coupon is misleading. It says Sundae - but the sundaes are not included - just the ice cream which is wrong. Only the £2.50 ice cream is included.

don't forget your bottomless comes for £2 Though!

Link to coupon >>>>> tobycarvery.co.uk/ima…pdf

Yet another bug.... no WYSIWYG editor available when editing!!!!
Edited by: "guv" 6th Oct 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Fantasy Premier League starts today1853
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769593
    3. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…33
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811

See more discussions