X) X) good laugh.. Ha Ha.

Edited by: "jeano" 4th Dec 2010

LMFAO!

Lol!!!!!!

Hahahaha

So good, your framed it X)

bahahahah. definitely worthy of framing. LOL xx

Has a whiff of BS, but funny anyway.

lol, was this revenge for offering you £1.28 for your one ounce gold chain?

The bottom bit of the first paragraph convinced me that it was complete rubbish, but I read on and give me a smile... Wheres that dam heat button gone??

These guys are a bunch of scammers anyways.

LEGENDARY!!

Banned

obviously the letter wasn't sent to the OP (if its even a real letter) as the address at the bottom is florida and the currency is $ but still funny

quality!

Original Poster

bump

Banned

SkinnyPanda

bump

why bump a misc thread?

your a legend, why would people get rid of there gold. It holds its value unlike money DERHHHH

Original Poster

SkinnyPanda

bump

dcx_badass

Op wants badges.

I don't know what the problem with this is. It happened on another thread yesterday. Some people might not be on at the same time as me so won't see the thread. All the replies in this thread has been positive and might of made people laugh.

lolwut?

I couldn't care less about badges. Even if I did I would try harder than writing bump. Thanks for jumping to the conclusion though.

EDIT: If I wanted more posts why would I multiquote?

And original pic has 9 likes.... people obviously like it..
    Edited by: "SkinnyPanda" 6th Dec 2010

SkinnyPanda

lolwut?I couldn't care less about badges. Even if I did I would try … lolwut?I couldn't care less about badges. Even if I did I would try harder than writing bump. Thanks for jumping to the conclusion though. EDIT: If I wanted more posts why would I multiquote?And original pic has 9 likes.... people obviously like it..

Make it 10 OP. The joke was classic

that is class!

hahaha too funny, loving that you framed it, i probably would have framed that too lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions