Cash back. with oak furniture store.

4 replies
Found 29th Jan
Hi I have recently spent a fortune in oak furniture store and Benson beds. Unfortunately I purchased my items in Store.
Is there and sites I can upload my receipts to get cash back. Tia

4 Comments

I've never heard of a site that would do this. I would be intrigued if such a thing existed. Retailers pay commission to cash back sites to entice you to spend money with them rather than other retailers. If you've already spent the money they would have nothing to gain by giving some of it back.

If you are talking about oakfurnitureland then there are way better deals online on same/very similar oak furniture. Guess who pays for all that TV advertising? You.

PS Unless you are buying with a manufacturers cashback promotion where you have to send a receipt in, then i think you are going to be disappointed. Sorry.

Edited by: "bellboys" 29th Jan

Also. It's not actually oak either!

bellboys

If you are talking about oakfurnitureland then there are way better deals … If you are talking about oakfurnitureland then there are way better deals online on same/very similar oak furniture. Guess who pays for all that TV advertising? You. PS Unless you are buying with a manufacturers cashback promotion where you have to send a receipt in, then i think you are going to be disappointed. Sorry.

That is certainly true. I bought a dresser last year for my kitchen. It is currently £749 in oak furniture land with 2-3 week delivery. I paid £611 and it was delivered in three days.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1117
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226657
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1218
    4. can i swap out ssd frequently? day to day stuff33

See more discussions