Expired

CASH FOR GOLD ECT - IS THERE ONE FOR DIAMONDS??

Found 30th Jan 2010
wondering if anyone knows if there is a similar service like the cash for gold places that send you a envelope , you send the gold and they make you a offer for it. well was hoping there was one for diamond rings , as i have a couple id like to sell but dont know where to start. wouldnt get much for the gold but the rings are a carat or just over

thanks in advance

11 Comments

Banned

sell them as they are, will get more than scrappin surely

Banned

Why not sell the rings on here?

there a joke they rip you off big style
dont touch these companys

robertkay;7703424

there a joke they rip you off big styledont touch these companys

They are a burglars best friends ,

scap gold is around £7-£8 per gram atm, these companies give £4-£6.

This one is £6'ish

all these postal companies are being investigated for being thieves-avoid like the plague

robertkay;7703424

there a joke they rip you off big styledont touch these companys

Untrue some give good prices ie; Hatton Garden Metals :thumbsup:

I think there paying £7.68 for 9ct gold at the moment so that puts your theories in there place

I'de buy your diamonds if they were good with no inclusions any certificates:thinking:

renown;7703452

Untrue some give good prices ie; Hatton Garden Metals :thumbsup: I think … Untrue some give good prices ie; Hatton Garden Metals :thumbsup: I think there paying £7.68 for 9ct gold at the moment so that puts your theories in there place

I agree. I have just used HGM and they give a great service. Sent the stuff off one day and the money was in my account the next.

go to a jeweller near where you live - should be able to give you an estimate of worth and maybe a sale? I would never send anything like that off in the post or use one of those pawnbroker shops

Which? found that 3 of these postal services gave you around 20-25% of what a jeweller would give you...unless there is very good reason, I would steer well clear of these.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244856
    2. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.55
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322810
    4. Leicester sack their manager!33

See more discussions