Cash for recycling clothes companys? recommendations

Found 29th Apr
Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations of any companys that do cash for old clothes, ive google it but seem to have found many poorly reviewd websites - was just wondering if anyone's got any person experiences.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
i found one when we were moving that paid 60p instead of 50p ,we had a mass clearout ,we got £77 pound and there came and collected which was great added to the moving fund
missismop3 m ago

i found one when we were moving that paid 60p instead of 50p ,we had a …i found one when we were moving that paid 60p instead of 50p ,we had a mass clearout ,we got £77 pound and there came and collected which was great added to the moving fund

where they online? any info?
i used google ,ill have a look
cash clothes 60p per kilo

i just used that and lots came up good luck
missismop22 m ago

cash clothes 60p per kilo i just used that and lots came up good luck …cash clothes 60p per kilo i just used that and lots came up good luck

done all that, most have awful reviews of being scammers - im trying to find any personal experiences on here
eBay or Depop if you want best bang for buck.
BadMF20 m ago

eBay or Depop if you want best bang for buck.

Nah havent got time for that, just after any personal experiences with companys that offer a cash for old clothes service,
fattyuk5 h, 14 m ago

done all that, most have awful reviews of being scammers - im … done all that, most have awful reviews of being scammers - im trying to find any personal experiences on here

good luck finding one
I go to a local one in One stop Birmingham. 40p a kilo but it’s convenient
There's loads of polish ones opened. They sell the clothes in Poland. The rates are very poor now at 50p but first they were £2kg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants