Groups

Cash Generators - Guitars

Just wondering if anyone has ever traded in a guitar at Cash Generator?? I've got a BC Rich Warlock Bronze Edition in Red. I dont fancy lumping it down there and they say they'll give me £20 for it lol. So if anyone has taken any items in for cash and can give me a little rough idea of how much they give you compared to how much they sell on!
    Otherwise i'll chuck it in the freeads or something.

12 Comments

youd probably get around 40-50 quid on it theyd sell it for 100

Original Poster

ok il prob try it on gumtree/freeads at £70 and see how it goes for now then!

Why not try and sell it on here first ? :whistling:

Original Poster

lol i wouldnt know how or where to post it!

Ummm....the for sale section ?

Stick up a pic of it.. collection only coz i wouldnt wanna post it lol. You may get lucky ?

oO do you live near manchester ? i may be interested

Banned

agentjont;6076328

lol i wouldnt know how or where to post it!

in the fs boards, same as posting a thread in any forum, choose forum and post, make sure you read the fs rules, link in red at top of every page in the fs boards and when you submit, but you will have to get this thread locked (by hitting report button in 1st post) and then wait 7 days after locking before you can list, the reasons why are in the fs rules:thumbsup:

Original Poster

oh no not where to post it on here, ive sold stuff before. i mean shipping is going to be crazy! yeh il slap up some info on it now. as its collection only could i still put it in freeads?

Original Poster

noob;6076346

oO do you live near manchester ? i may be interested

swansea sorry!

Original Poster

sassie;6076348

in the fs boards, same as posting a thread in any forum, choose forum and … in the fs boards, same as posting a thread in any forum, choose forum and post, make sure you read the fs rules, link in red at top of every page in the fs boards and when you submit, but you will have to get this thread locked (by hitting report button in 1st post) and then wait 7 days after locking before you can list, the reasons why are in the fs rules:thumbsup:

no probs il probably just go down the freeads and gumtree line then for a week and maybe next week list on here if i've had no luck. otherwise id probably rather smash it up on stage in an empty club than get £30 for it from cash generator lol

doh !! oh fiddlesticks xD

Admin

locking as requested Please don't relist for 7 days

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
    2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
    3. word association Game72944192
    4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions