Cash on car insurance policy

Edited by:"gohersohail"Found 1st Oct 2017
Hi,
when buying a car insurance, will it be possible getting a car insurance through comparethemarket.com plus cashback from TCB??
Kind help would be apeciated.
thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Since when did HUKD start giving "you" cashback?

You obviously didn’t mean hotukdelaks but anyway if you go through a comparison site you can’t get cash back from another site.

You can use a comparison site to find the lowest price and then go to that companies website via TCB or Quidco to try and get cashback - but will have to enter all your detaails again as a new quote. The quoted price may not be the same!

Van19732 h, 13 m ago

You can use a comparison site to find the lowest price and then go to that …You can use a comparison site to find the lowest price and then go to that companies website via TCB or Quidco to try and get cashback - but will have to enter all your detaails again as a new quote. The quoted price may not be the same!

i found that, it mysteriously goes up by roughly the cashback amount so it's pointless

Original Poster

SORRY it was my typing mistake. i meant through TCB site. thanks for the replies.
appreciated.

Its a waste of time. Even tcb has a comparison site and that site wanted £500+ more than anyone!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions