Groups

Cash points.....serious post!

Just had a briefing at work and was told this priceless bit of info.... If you should ever be forced by robbers to withdraw money from an ATM machine, you can notify the police by entering your pin # in reverse. For example if your pin is 1234, then you would put in 4321. The ATM system recognises that your pin is backwards, it will still give you the money, but unknown to the robber the police will be dispatched to the spot immediately. Crime Stoppers recently broadcast this info, however it is seldom used because people just don't know about it....i did'nt HTH X

29 Comments

Banned

Yeah this joke was posted a few weeks ago babes, you've been duped, if you truly believe it

They shouldn't have told you that as it's a big lie

..lol..

Original Poster

If it's a lie it's posted in our MOD paperwork!!

Of course its not true. What if your pin was 8008?

snopes.com/bus…asp

Banned

1st of April ?:w00t:

jah128;3110888

Of course its not true. What if your pin was 8008?

exactly, and your backward pin could be someone elses forward pin.

Original Poster

I wish i could photocopy this!!! Div's!

They should have a system like the but make it 9999 and have the system stopping the number being used for anyones pin.

Oh sorry Mr robber I must have entered it wrong let me try again.

Banned

thank god it aint, cause my credit card pin number is my cashpoint number backwards and the amount of time i put wrong one into machine

oh that is great info

omg...how did u get my pin # ( 8008 ) lol !!! ?

Banned

well and truly had!

Lulu'sMammy;3110897

I wish i could photocopy this!!! Div's!

Ya have been had, but that response made me laugh :-D

I just had my fu**ing card retained trying this, not sure what I would of done if the old bill had of turned up, I'm now skint till monday! Shouldn't of done it 3 times like

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;3111363

I just had my fu**ing card retained trying this, not sure what I would of … I just had my fu**ing card retained trying this, not sure what I would of done if the old bill had of turned up, I'm now skint till monday! Shouldn't of done it 3 times like

Lol you serious....or you as serious as i was, posting this!!!

Lulu'sMammy;3111384

yeah I was bored and the co-op is 2 doors away

Original Poster

Lmao!! Very funny! Wanna sub a tenner till Monday?

Lulu'sMammy;3111384

beep beep beep beep

Lulu'sMammy;3111404

Lmao!! Very funny! Wanna sub a tenner till Monday?

The missus will sub me, I hope otherwise it's soda water in pub on sunday watching footy

ahh I'm OK satwest in town is open the morrow, I'm gonna look like such a pleb

Original Poster

owlass;3111411

beep beep beep beep

You doing your road runner impression?

Paddy_o_furniture;3111419

ahh I'm OK satwest in town is open the morrow, I'm gonna look like such a … ahh I'm OK satwest in town is open the morrow, I'm gonna look like such a pleb

Hope they ask you to explain why you entered your pin wrong 3 times, that'll be interesting :giggle:

jah128;3111466

Hope they ask you to explain why you entered your pin wrong 3 times, … Hope they ask you to explain why you entered your pin wrong 3 times, that'll be interesting :giggle:

I'll just blag something, I should of got some money out before trying it, really fancy a sherber dib dab now and I got nee cash.

Just because it was on MOD headed paper it doesn't mean it's true if that was they case well there wouldn't be any of England left

Original Poster

And you should'nt believe everything you read!

Lulu'sMammy;3112002

And you should'nt believe everything you read!

I don't, I know better
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any Xbox One news today?2356126
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?25114
      3. Boom2511
      4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78

See more discussions