Cash Register - Hits Radio - Win £18,000+

Found 7th Nov 2018Edited by:"CaptainVolvo"
Enter for free via this link (bottom of the page) planetradio.co.uk/hit…er/

Hits radio will call one lucky person between 3pm and 4pm today.

All you have to do to win the money is tell the person calling how much is in the cash register.
Community Updates
96 Comments
Today it's £18,672.89

Good luck to all!
Cheers!
Do you agree to those cookies policy etc. On the pop_up? Thanks for answering
I just did.
Edited by: "sydney2" 7th Nov 2018
Thank you
Thank you
Goodluck every
I can confirm that I didn't get rang and therefore I did win but was worth it. Hope someone here won.
The page linked to states that the end date for the competition is 2nd November!
dunamis5 m ago

The page linked to states that the end date for the competition is 2nd …The page linked to states that the end date for the competition is 2nd November!

It has continued as there has been no winners on 6 of the days. Detailed in the T's and C's
sydney21 h, 19 m ago

I can confirm that I didn't get rang and therefore I did win but was …I can confirm that I didn't get rang and therefore I did win but was worth it. Hope someone here won.

Nobody answered yesterday so your entries will still be valid for today. Look out for a call between 3 and 4pm today!
Today's amount in the cash register is £19,415.65p
Thanks and good luck
CaptainVolvo7 h, 16 m ago

Today's amount in the cash register is £19,415.65p

Anyone picked up today?
wagwan403 m ago

Anyone picked up today?

I think someone hung up on Debbie
lol seriously!

Would I need to reapply every day or do they carry the names from the previous unanswered days.

Thanks
wagwan408 m ago

lol seriously!Would I need to reapply every day or do they carry the names …lol seriously!Would I need to reapply every day or do they carry the names from the previous unanswered days.Thanks

They Carry over until there is a winner however you can enter an extra 6 times each day
No one called today either so it’s rolling over to to
Today's figure in the Cash Register is £20,819.46
Good luck all
CaptainVolvo1 h, 2 m ago

Today's figure in the Cash Register is £20,819.46Good luck all

thanks
CaptainVolvo1 h, 23 m ago

Thank yoy
CaptainVolvo9th Nov

Any idea whats today's amount?, missed it this morning
£21020
chrisdcoool188 m ago

£21020

Is it £21,020.00. Usually there are a few pence too...........................xxxxxxxxxx
21.019 xxxxx
wagwan4024 m ago

Any idea whats today's amount?, missed it this morning

chrisdcoool1822 m ago

£21020

chrisdcoool1812 m ago

21.019 xxxxx

ssnsmudge14 m ago

Is it £21,020.00. Usually there are a few pence …Is it £21,020.00. Usually there are a few pence too...........................xxxxxxxxxx

Please ignore the above comments.
This figure is not correct.

Today's amount in the cash register is £14,516.92

It was won on Friday and so the amount has reset.
You will need to re-enter to day to be eligible.
When I heard this morning it wasnt
CaptainVolvo36 m ago

Please ignore the above comments.This figure is not correct.Today's amount …Please ignore the above comments.This figure is not correct.Today's amount in the cash register is £14,516.92It was won on Friday and so the amount has reset. You will need to re-enter to day to be eligible.

I'll stick to your amount Capt'.
I get the following message........................The campaign ID is not recognised. Has the competition finished?........................xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ssnsmudge9 m ago

I get the following message........................The campaign ID is not …I get the following message........................The campaign ID is not recognised. Has the competition finished?........................xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Link works fine for me.
It restarted on Friday 9th Nov for another week (until 16th Nov).
Link is unchanged and has been updated by Planet Radio.
chrisdcoool181 h, 19 m ago

When I heard this morning it wasnt

Very strange, maybe that was the figure given away on Friday?

Not sure!
CaptainVolvo14 m ago

Very strange, maybe that was the figure given away on Friday?Not sure!

It is strange
£12,921.43p in the cash register today.
It was won yesterday so make sure you enter your details again 6 times to be entered into todays draw.
CaptainVolvo2 m ago

£12,921.43p in the cash register today.It was won yesterday so make sure …£12,921.43p in the cash register today.It was won yesterday so make sure you enter your details again 6 times to be entered into todays draw.

Thanks, for some reason sent the amount about half an hour ago but message hasn't been published.
wagwan4020 m ago

Thanks, for some reason sent the amount about half an hour ago but message …Thanks, for some reason sent the amount about half an hour ago but message hasn't been published.

Thanks for the effort in any case!

I hope i get a phone call! or even if a HUKD member wins, i'll be very happy for them
i doubt I will win never win but entered anyway only takes once I guess
Today's amount is a hefty £15341.79

£ 16140.33

15/11/2018
Thanks for the contributions @wagwan40
CaptainVolvo5 m ago

Thanks for the contributions @wagwan40

Welcome..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions