CASH VALUE PREDICTION FOR +44 CD SINGLE NO IT ISN'T (500 copies globally)

Found 13th Jan
Hi all,

Not sure if anyone is a record expert or knows where I am best going. I have got a sealed CD single +44 No It Isn't, I have always been a Blink-182, +44 and Angels & Airwaves fan etc and when +44 were on the go I always dreamed of getting the CD single No It Isn't but these were limited to 500 globally. One day back in about 05/06 this very CD came up on eBay and I was able to secure it for around £65.

I have tried eBay and sold listings and see no results.

I have if memory serves me correct copy #195 of 500.

I love this item and would never want to sell it really but I am curious as to what the cash value now stands.

Thanks for your help.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
The only result I have found by another website is one sold in 2016 I think on eBay for £70, it was apparently and unnumbered copy handed out by band members (unsure of this fact) and it was not sealed. Hard to gauge a price on this one!!
It’s only worth what someone is prepared to pqy

on discogs for €125 euros but ultimately it’s never sold a copy of discogs
discogs.com/sel…=rb

discogs its the biggest discography on line and the best place for price
dodgymix19 m ago

It’s only worth what someone is prepared to pqy on discogs for €125 euros b …It’s only worth what someone is prepared to pqy on discogs for €125 euros but ultimately it’s never sold a copy of discogs https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/2366754?ev=rbdiscogs its the biggest discography on line and the best place for price

True that. Thanks for the info.

I see there is a sealed mint one #441 for around 400 euros. Mines basically the same, there might be a small tear in the cellophane iirc but thats good guide. Thanks.
loopylloyd2 h, 50 m ago

True that. Thanks for the info.I see there is a sealed mint one #441 for …True that. Thanks for the info.I see there is a sealed mint one #441 for around 400 euros. Mines basically the same, there might be a small tear in the cellophane iirc but thats good guide. Thanks.

€400 isn’t a guide... that’s a deluded person trying it on
30p for the lot
Stick it on eBay with a big reserve and see what it gets bid up to. At the end of the dayanything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it
dodgymix9 h, 34 m ago

€400 isn’t a guide... that’s a deluded person trying it on

It’s worth it to someone who wants it as you say
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants