CASH VALUE PREDICTION FOR +44 CD SINGLE NO IT ISN'T (500 copies globally)

Found 13th Jan
Hi all,

Not sure if anyone is a record expert or knows where I am best going. I have got a sealed CD single +44 No It Isn't, I have always been a Blink-182, +44 and Angels & Airwaves fan etc and when +44 were on the go I always dreamed of getting the CD single No It Isn't but these were limited to 500 globally. One day back in about 05/06 this very CD came up on eBay and I was able to secure it for around £65.

I have tried eBay and sold listings and see no results.

I have if memory serves me correct copy #195 of 500.

I love this item and would never want to sell it really but I am curious as to what the cash value now stands.

Thanks for your help.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Original Poster

The only result I have found by another website is one sold in 2016 I think on eBay for £70, it was apparently and unnumbered copy handed out by band members (unsure of this fact) and it was not sealed. Hard to gauge a price on this one!!

It’s only worth what someone is prepared to pqy

on discogs for €125 euros but ultimately it’s never sold a copy of discogs
discogs.com/sel…=rb

discogs its the biggest discography on line and the best place for price

Original Poster

dodgymix19 m ago

It’s only worth what someone is prepared to pqy on discogs for €125 euros b …It’s only worth what someone is prepared to pqy on discogs for €125 euros but ultimately it’s never sold a copy of discogs https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/2366754?ev=rbdiscogs its the biggest discography on line and the best place for price

True that. Thanks for the info.

I see there is a sealed mint one #441 for around 400 euros. Mines basically the same, there might be a small tear in the cellophane iirc but thats good guide. Thanks.

loopylloyd2 h, 50 m ago

True that. Thanks for the info.I see there is a sealed mint one #441 for …True that. Thanks for the info.I see there is a sealed mint one #441 for around 400 euros. Mines basically the same, there might be a small tear in the cellophane iirc but thats good guide. Thanks.

€400 isn’t a guide... that’s a deluded person trying it on

30p for the lot

Stick it on eBay with a big reserve and see what it gets bid up to. At the end of the dayanything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it

Original Poster

dodgymix9 h, 34 m ago

€400 isn’t a guide... that’s a deluded person trying it on

It’s worth it to someone who wants it as you say

Original Poster

itsdavidjones19848 h, 34 m ago

30p for the lot

Yeah really funny mate. Pointless contribution. Do one
Post a comment
@
    Text