Found 6th Mar
I know they don't take clothes with names/logos on, if I cut them out is this ok or have they got to be all intact?
Thanks.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
13 Comments

It's supposed to be good quality clothes they get sent to Eastern Europe or Africa and are normally sold on market stalls for the poorest of people cheap. The clothes are sorted in uk distribution centres and anything not fit for sale would be most likely landfilled. They also can sort in front of you and reject items things with holes in socks pants pillow cases things like this would be rejected hope that helps

I am pretty sure they will take clothes with logos on them, from what I recall they will not take work clothes as in uniforms.

they take clothes with clothing brand logos on, im not sure what logos you are tallking about tho

almost all clothing has logos apart from plain trousers and shirts I'm sue they take it .

Original Poster

Thanks for your replies, sorry for the confusion, I mean old work shirts with company and my name on.

no they don't take any personalised clothing,and our local branch have got so fussy about what they will take that we no longer use them. we just put the clothes in bags that come through the letterbox eg cancer research

Original Poster

baldydave

no they don't take any personalised clothing,and our local branch have … no they don't take any personalised clothing,and our local branch have got so fussy about what they will take that we no longer use them. we just put the clothes in bags that come through the letterbox eg cancer research

Cheers bd, much appreciated.

op dose not mean brand logos i am guessing op means something like work or school gym or club logos. This type of item if found in a bag will be refused as it has no resale value.

Just take to the local charity shop. How much are you getting for your clothes per kg?

Cut them up and use them as dusters

bigweapon07

Just take to the local charity shop. How much are you getting for your … Just take to the local charity shop. How much are you getting for your clothes per kg?

That's what I do

Original Poster

OK thanks for replies, all sorted.

larrylightweight

It's supposed to be good quality clothes they get sent to Eastern Europe … It's supposed to be good quality clothes they get sent to Eastern Europe or Africa and are normally sold on market stalls for the poorest of people cheap. The clothes are sorted in uk distribution centres and anything not fit for sale would be most likely landfilled. They also can sort in front of you and reject items things with holes in socks pants pillow cases things like this would be rejected hope that helps

​Second hand pants with holes in?
I think that need to be rejected even if there's no skiddies on them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lower car insurance98
    2. Add one, leave one game54315412
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1941377
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313885

See more discussions