Expired

cashback can be earned on online shopping at all major supermarkets@ checkoutsmart

Found 12th May 2015
just received an email from checkoutsmart to say cashback now can be earned by shoppoing online at likes of tesco, asda, ocado.com and all other supermarkets, just upload receipt

**email**

CheckoutSmart - now earn online!
We've recently added an additional 25,000 places to earn, and we're not stopping there....

From today, CheckoutSmart members can earn rewards at all major online supermarkets:

Tesco.com, Sainsburys.com, Asda.com, Morrisons.com, Ocado.com and Waitrose.com!

Just complete your online shop as usual and upload a photo of your delivery note via the CheckoutSmart app to claim your rewards

CheckoutSmart - now even more rewarding!
Community Updates
5 Comments
Thanks for sharing this info OP.
Got the same email but confused as to how this is different than what I have been doing already, select offers and then upload receipt. Can't see anything different on the app itself?
Original Poster
lugsy3

Got the same email but confused as to how this is different than what I … Got the same email but confused as to how this is different than what I have been doing already, select offers and then upload receipt. Can't see anything different on the app itself?

yes, before you could only do it instore but now if you shop online, you can still earn cashback
Banned
Do you work for sky ?

like your pictures not afridi
I did an online shop the other day, took the photos but thought they may be too distant for the app to recognise. Seems I was wrong and the app has taken it, so don't worry about being a little way away.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants