cashback confirmed on cancelled transaction

Found 4th Aug
Ordered TV a couple of months ago which had a £75 cashback incentive. Cancelled the order before it was delivered but just noticed the cashback changed from pending to confirmed

should I take the money and run or....?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Split it with me so I can share your guilt?.
It will be confirmed ,but not available to pay . Likely to be removed when the systems catch up - Don't spend it yet !
It does happen from time to time, just put it down to one of those things, some genuine cash back will not come through. If you tell them you don’t want it the cash back site won’t return it that’s for sure.
Retain it to sequentially offset the legitimate claims that are denied as they arise.
AndyRoyd1 h, 37 m ago

Retain it to sequentially offset the legitimate claims that are denied as …Retain it to sequentially offset the legitimate claims that are denied as they arise.

Agreed. Especially top toss pots.
This has happened to me

I bought a watch for 1600 at beaveebrook and sent it back .I did it in quidco and they actually paid me £80 cash back ..i was over the moon ,you will get some money watch
Viking confirmed cash back for me twice after cancelled orders!
I've got cashback pending on something even though I didn't go through the cashback site.
Mine has been confirmed
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants