Groups

Cashback from O2

Under my contract with O2 im entitled to cashback

thing is I need to send in a letter to request it

does anybody know the address to send the letter? Dont think its their head office from memory

thanks

7 Comments

02 directly has always just been creditted to my bill...

Original Poster

[email protected];3153276

02 directly has always just been creditted to my bill...

No I know Ive got to write to request it. I asked when I took out the contract why could it not be credited to my account at the appropriate time but they said that was a service they did not provide - bull****

I reckon they do this a lot knowing that most people will forget the dates or cant be bothered writing the relevant letter for the cashback - but not me - Im definietly getting it!!!

Was your original deal done through another company like e-2save or carphone wharhouse or dialaphone ??

Original Poster

king252;3153793

Was your original deal done through another company like e-2save or … Was your original deal done through another company like e-2save or carphone wharhouse or dialaphone ??

yeah Carphone Warehouse

roryk83;3154342

yeah Carphone Warehouse

Check the following link . It should answer you question

carphonewarehouse.com/com…AIN

You need to send it to Carphone Warehouse. Its not an O2 offer.
    There would have been a note of which address and which bill they wanted with the contract.

Original Poster

Just found it, in case anybody else needs it:

Redemptions
    PO Box 356
    Southampton
    SO30 2PG
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …915
      2. word survey23
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767299
      4. What would be HELL to you?2227

See more discussions