Groups

Cashback marked as ineligible for Three 12 month sim contract?

Took out a 12 GB sim only plan through three when they were doing the "half price for first six months" deal. Tracked £45 through topcashback.

This was about a month ago but just yesterday the claim went to "£0.00 payable" which apparently means the merchant has marked the transaction as ineligible.

I've lodged a missing cashback claim with TCB but was hoping for some further advice in case that doesn't go anywhere.

3 Comments

Maybe if you look in the terms and conditions, it might state that you're ineligible for cashback if you get the 6 months half price. Its a tad similar with O2 refresh you cant get cashback until you've had the device/contract 6 months

Original Poster

T&C's only forbid codes being used, this was just an offer however and I even seem to remember TCB advertising it.
    T&C's do however say "Transactions will initially track at £0.00 and uplift on validation." which might answer the question, however my cashback seems to have been already validated at £0.00.

I've had trouble with mobiles.co.uk vodafone cashback on TCB which has been waiting for merchant since November last year. I got less than that advertised but doesn't look good for getting what I am owed.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 111112
      2. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)11
      3. Biscuit addiction1954
      4. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?11

See more discussions